Anyone know the future?!

Anyone know the future?!

Postby Detra319 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:47 pm

Whats going on with Thomas? Is it going to be redesigned? Put back together when they are done? possibly both? Anyone know when it will be reopened/put back together? I miss this course...
Detra319

Postby peyton » Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:48 pm

It will be ready by next spring. I have to give the city a new layout to replace the two holes we lost. Possibly will try to make it 21 holes. I have to come up with a new layout for the back course because of the trail but I am sure that I can do that. I won't start anything until after Christmas. It's much easier now to lay stuff out when you can see without leaves and under growth. The bridge across the creek won't be in until after July next summer so I will see if we can close the walk path in the back area for a couple of days to set up the back course similar to old layouts. I do believe they opened the park back up but don't know about the baskets. I can call and find out.
peyton

Postby Schirm » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:29 pm

I played in the snow today...holes that are out, in accordance with the previous hole numbers, are:

1, 8 and 9 (which will be gone forever), and 14 - 17. All other holes are in and playable and the park is open again.

Looks like the cold is here to stay now, but hand warmers are always in stock :lol:
Force, Wraith, Teebird, Viking, Pig, Buzzz, Challenger...This week at least.
Schirm

Return to Cedar Rapids (Marion) - Legion Park