Extra Holes

Postby hyzerman16234 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:56 pm

Budhyzer 17696 wrote:I will be installing the permanent signs on the A, B and C holes this weekend.
Also, the C hole tee pad will be moving roughly 40' to the right of where it is now due to the "pond" that fills up near the present pad location after excessive rains.
Follow the path to the right and behind the long placement on the B hole to the new pad location for C.
(It's closer to the north edge of the bluff now)

I cleaned it up yesterday. Threw a few shots and parked 2. It throws tighter than the other route.
hyzerman16234

Postby Budhyzer 17696 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:39 pm

hyzerman16234 wrote:
Budhyzer 17696 wrote:I will be installing the permanent signs on the A, B and C holes this weekend.
Also, the C hole tee pad will be moving roughly 40' to the right of where it is now due to the "pond" that fills up near the present pad location after excessive rains.
Follow the path to the right and behind the long placement on the B hole to the new pad location for C.

I cleaned it up yesterday. Threw a few shots and parked 2. It throws tighter than the other route.

What other route? :lol:
I just threw as hard as I could down the middle and hoped it didn't hit anything.
I'm glad it's moving, hopefully it won't be a luck shot anymore.
In time, a couple more trees gone and there will actually be a fairway. :wink:
Wildcat Bluff Crew Member
Budhyzer 17696

Postby Budhyzer 17696 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:08 am

Budhyzer 17696 wrote:
hyzerman16234 wrote:

What other route? :lol:
I just threw as hard as I could down the middle and hoped it didn't hit anything.
I'm glad it's moving, hopefully it won't be a luck shot anymore.
In time, a couple more trees gone and there will actually be a fairway. :wink:

One down, one to go. :twisted: :lol:
This hole is actually starting to play halfway respectable.
With the future addition of the long pin close to the bluff edge, this hole could be quite interesting.
Wildcat Bluff Crew Member
Budhyzer 17696

Previous

Return to Urbana - Wildcat Bluff