Eddie McCulley #21251 Found disc

Eddie McCulley #21251 Found disc

Postby Swisher Streets » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:02 pm

Found your 171 aviar with a star drawn on top. PM me and ill get it back to you.
Swisher Streets

Postby Buzzznation » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:06 pm

First there was Grant Weaver, who blessed us with his freak like overhand shots and ridiculous sidearm s bombs! He launched a thread that was hot for months as a favorite for most local ameature tournaments, and noted on numerous occasions for shots performed by no others. To this day still gets attention if the Hawkeyes have a bye week.
Jay Greenwood made a breif spark on the IowaDG.com scene but was overcome more by the post count records and Grant's heroic's before getting much attention.
Trent Tinlin aka T Squared was a newbie at the time and tried to become too big too fast by making his own mark in the forums and failed misserably.
Now we come to Eddie "EMac" McCulley. Now that's a guy that deserves his own thread. An eligeble Master with an Open resume that many of us can only dream of. And not a better guy in the DSM Disc Golf community. Oh yeah, that star on that disc designed and stamped by him I'm sure. An exceptional artist. Here's to you Eddie. Well deserved.
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation

Postby gocards300 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:36 pm

ameature
breif
heroic's
misserably
eligeble

I didn't make it out of Madrid HS, so I can't spell worth a shit, but at least I'm smart enough to use a browser that has spell check. Come on buzz, step out of the 90's and quit using IE6. Just saying.
gocards300

Postby eddiemac » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:37 pm

:oops: :)
"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics...even if you win, you're still retarded."
eddiemac

Return to Indianola - Pickard Park