love it

Postby Daddy » Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:38 pm

:D :D :) :) 8) 8) :o :o :lol: :lol: :D :shock: :shock: :!: :!:
Daddy
 
Posts: 251
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:33 pm
Location: jeep

Postby kayti1 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:13 pm

i never said i would shoot anyone. those are for shootin terrorists only, who dont count as people, thats why fox newz calls them homocide bombers instead of suicide bombers, becuase there life didnt count in the first place. so please come help me fight all the terrorists in dbq. there all jumping the DBQ/QC border and coming in from mexico.... i mean QC i get them confused. if there not stopped they will take our freedom and all our shitty <150ft 9 hole parks that i get ridiculed for liking. lol the kids and cars are due to the layout, you should see the course b4 you judge, im sure you big bad QC arms would killl children and start cars on fire with your 3000fps throws.
kayti1
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:32 pm

Postby NLlefty » Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:24 pm

nope. that's just what foxnews will report.
NLlefty
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:09 pm

Postby Single L » Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:32 am

Fox News, that's too bad. That means you’re to the right, and by the looks of it, way to the right.

It's all adding up, you play conservative courses, throw conservative plastic (stratus see Discraft forum), and own mass amounts of useless weapons.

If you want to talk politics there are people from the left and the right that will discuss issues with you, bad news is you will need to leave the comforts of the course forums and go to a different forum called STUFF.

Side Bar: I'm not against guns just stupid people with guns. I hunt and I feel that the only guns you should need to own are one's that are legal for hunting. I see the rest as useless since you can't use them. And if you argue they are for protection, that’s crap. I’m pretty sure a 12 gauge would hurt.
"I'm not impressed with aces of any kind. 95% of the time, they're just bad shots that got lucky and happened to hit the chains. Otherwise, they'd have sailed 50' past the hole." ~ Cydisc
User avatar
Single L
 
Posts: 5981
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:02 pm
Location: Bushwhacking in DSM

Postby K.C. » Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:57 am

Porkchop, just for the sake of argument: Then...why are discs for disc golf legal? According to your opinion...the only validity to owning a gun is to use it for hunting. I disagree. I've seen many people enjoy the splendors of using fire arms for skeet shooting, target practice, basic firing ranges, and yes...tournaments with pistols and pop-up targets (odd, I agree, but they enjoy the competition).

But, let me first say, I don't exactly disagree with what you said, as I've enjoyed hunting for years and believe that guns most definately DO have a place, but I don't think its fair to disregard others' past-times simply because we aren't a part of it (or because we think it futile). If so...disc golf could easily be over-looked as well. You said it right, however...its all about the user, not what is used.

Again, I'm not arguing with you because I don't like your opinion. I'm just arguing. You can call me Jay. :lol:
K.C.
 
Posts: 384
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:27 pm

Postby MDR_3000 » Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:07 am

eff that. Be a man and hunt with a knife.
If she can't swim....she's bound to drizzown.
User avatar
MDR_3000
 
Posts: 2969
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:09 pm
Location: Straight outta NoCash.

Postby GDL17921 » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:19 am

K.C. wrote: I don't think its fair to disregard others' past-times simply because we aren't a part of it (or because we think it futile). :lol:


They're pass-times KC. What you do to pass the time by, not what you've done in the past. :lol:
User avatar
GDL17921
 
Posts: 8551
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:57 am
Location: on a rock

Postby Lou Siffer » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:24 am

"Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then we shall find the way."
-Abraham Lincoln
User avatar
Lou Siffer
 
Posts: 1843
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:24 am
Location: Davenport, IA

Postby GDL17921 » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:29 am

oops, learn something every day. At least we were both wrong. :lol:

Image
User avatar
GDL17921
 
Posts: 8551
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:57 am
Location: on a rock

Postby dx pete » Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:05 pm

MDR_3000 wrote:eff that. Be a man and hunt with a knife.


eff THAT^ If I see a deer or pheasant I sweep the legs and go BIIYYAAA!
opulence, I has it.
dx pete
 
Posts: 598
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:56 am
Location: QC USA

Postby dx pete » Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:16 pm

porkchop wrote:Fox News, that's too bad. That means you’re to the right, and by the looks of it, way to the right.


Marty, Good news and Bad news: Good news is I also lean to the right but I am not falling over. Bad news is that I spoke with the others and we decided we're good for now. So stay militant brotha, just do it in your own home, in the basement, in a small room, in the corner, lights out, NO internet. When you see the black helicopters....well, actually, just stay where you are. Don't call us , we'll call you. Chin up
opulence, I has it.
dx pete
 
Posts: 598
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:56 am
Location: QC USA

Postby kayti1 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:28 pm

lol, yeah except sarcasm doesnt show well over the internet as i hate fox newz and love all of you. I am as right as you moms only breast, thats why shes only 2.50$ half price/half rack. I am glad you think my weapons are useless but i 12 ga doesnt hurt very bad from 100 ft away , so unless your into bum rushing terrorists that are destined to invade are glorious fatherland from across the QCA border than you sir are in fact ill-equipped with useless weapons. any way, there are NO terrorists, there are NO right leaning thoughts in my mind as i hate bush and all of you, and there are NO good disc golf players from the QCA area. People are whatever they say they are on the internet, its WARM out go play disc golf!

QC4LIFE NuCkKa
kayti1
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:32 pm

Postby jack » Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:32 pm

marty67 wrote:I am glad you think my weapons are useless but i 12 ga doesnt hurt very bad from 100 ft away...


Just ask Harry Whittington.
jack
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:51 pm

Postby dx pete » Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:05 pm

marty67 wrote:...so unless your into bum rushing terrorists that are destined to invade are glorious fatherland...


fatherland...huh....who was the last person to use that term????...let me think.....
opulence, I has it.
dx pete
 
Posts: 598
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:56 am
Location: QC USA

Postby GDL17921 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:43 pm

Hitler?
User avatar
GDL17921
 
Posts: 8551
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:57 am
Location: on a rock

PreviousNext

Return to Mechanicsville - Cruise Park Course

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests