love it

love it

Postby kayti1 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:56 pm

this course is awesome, im used to crazy sh*t but this one is all 150ft in the middle of a playground style park with swingsets and shite. simple, no bushes, short, yet managed to be very diffucult with tee placements behind trees or low cieling whateva. garss short chances of losing disc 0% chances of hitting car, children, house 70% , everytime i go someone hits a parked car!!! lol, luv it, homemade baskets painted yellow!!! luv it, need to copy it and put in dbq.
kayti1

Postby dx pete » Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:37 pm

Marty, without you there would be no balance. Someone needs to offset the rest of the socially responsible and morally accountable disc golf community. I'm glad you make yourself so visible as an example of this dicotomy. Sadly and inevitably, evolution will catch up; manifested, perhaps, in the form of a trailer fire, backyard wrestling mishap, alien abduction, welfare reform, freak bathing accident, moonshine still explosion, or crazy dry-ice bomb/offroading/paternity search, and end up on You-tube for all of us to solemnly lament.
opulence, I has it.
dx pete

Postby Daddy » Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:35 am

dx pete wrote:Marty, without you there would be no balance. Someone needs to offset the rest of the socially responsible and morally accountable disc golf community. I'm glad you make yourself so visible as an example of this dicotomy. Sadly and inevitably, evolution will catch up; manifested, perhaps, in the form of a trailer fire, backyard wrestling mishap, alien abduction, welfare reform, freak bathing accident, moonshine still explosion, or crazy dry-ice bomb/offroading/paternity search, and end up on You-tube for all of us to solemnly lament.

WTF Pete. I just spent 5 min. typeing the exact shit. I had to eraise it or it would have sounded like we were ganging up on him.

Marty67 try Nimms park in rock falls ill. it is your kinda park. :shock:
Daddy

Postby kayti1 » Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:32 am

dx pete wrote:Marty, without you there would be no balance. Someone needs to offset the rest of the socially responsible and morally accountable disc golf community. I'm glad you make yourself so visible as an example of this dicotomy. Sadly and inevitably, evolution will catch up; manifested, perhaps, in the form of a trailer fire, backyard wrestling mishap, alien abduction, welfare reform, freak bathing accident, moonshine still explosion, or crazy dry-ice bomb/offroading/paternity search, and end up on You-tube for all of us to solemnly lament.

anyway, why would you say such mean things about somebody talkin about liking a course!!! where the Chuck do you get off??? your better than me right? thats whatr you automatically assume with your statements. your better than me???? becuase when i type i could give a Chuck less about grammar for you internet fools???? your better right??? becuase you type better on the internet, your better than me and im gonna die in a trailer fire????? thats so ignorant and unprovoked!!! i was talking about liking the park! your attack was compleetly unwarranted AND off subject! you had no reason to type all that garbage! i didnt find one of your posts and randomly attack you did I?????? please come play dbq course, i have a lot of guns. for us to shoot at anti american terrorists in the name of freedom.
Last edited by kayti1 on Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kayti1

Postby GDL17921 » Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:38 am

pete, I've seen the aresenal.

In all seriousness, whey, if you have a daughter, and you gave two shits about her, you wouldn't be on some forum making threats like that. Chuckin' grow up and start realizing what's important, dumass.
GDL17921

Postby kayti1 » Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:12 pm

son, Image
kayti1

Postby GDL17921 » Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:19 pm

marty67 wrote:son, Image

makes up for what you lack downstairs, eh?
GDL17921

Postby kayti1 » Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:19 pm

lol, actually the sks and ak are down stairs, but nice try.
kayti1

Postby MDR_3000 » Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:21 pm

and what do you plan to do with those little ass zip guns?
If she can't swim....she's bound to drizzown.
MDR_3000

Postby kayti1 » Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:30 pm

nothing, that one gentlemen inquired about them and then insinuated they were water guns, those images are purely for referential use only.

(and you guys thought i was stupid)
kayti1

Postby MDR_3000 » Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:31 pm

(we do still think you're stupid)
If she can't swim....she's bound to drizzown.
MDR_3000

Postby 10up » Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:44 pm

I've decided Marty is Mike arguing with himself.

that doesn't really mean it's true, but reread all the posts with that thought... it makes them waaaay funnier.
10up

Postby dx pete » Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:55 pm

marty67 wrote:i was talking about liking the park! your attack was compleetly unwarranted AND off subject! you had no reason to type all that garbage! i didnt find one of your posts and randomly attack you did I?????? please come play dbq course, i have a lot of guns. for us to shoot at anti american terrorists in the name of freedom.

You are right, you did not randomly attack one of MY posts. MY attack on YOUR post was not random at all, either. I singled it out because you are celebrating random attacks (70% chance anyway) on children that play at that park and you "luv" it. (for all you know, MY kids play at that park). Understand now? Now, since you lumped me in with George W supporters in another post, that makes you a GW hater, huh? So explain your anti-American terrorist shooting fantasy? Don't follow much politics do you. Anyway, do you have a lot of terrorists in DBQ? And, let me get this straight, you need me to help you out? Oh,wait , it was a joke. I get it now. Kind of a clever play on words with the "I have a lot of guns...to shoot TERRORISTS with". You MEANT "me" didn't you? So, reading between the lines, you want me to come to DBQ so you can shoot me? Like in the arm or leg as a glancing blow, or in the head to kill me?
opulence, I has it.
dx pete

Postby Abe Froman » Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:04 pm

but he doesn't play the dupuke course cuz "it suks", you might have to roam every trailer park until you find him
Abe Froman

Postby frogawitdafizzle » Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:01 pm

I must say this has been funny as phuck reading the responses to marty67, thank you stiers,jay, K.C, mike, and everyone who just made me laugh my ass of for the last twenty minutes, this bud's for you
Last edited by frogawitdafizzle on Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
frogawitdafizzle

Next

Return to Mechanicsville - Cruise Park Course