Skol Vikings

Sports related topics.

Skol Vikings

Postby Single L » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:48 am

Image

The Official Forum For The Minnesota Vikings
Last edited by Single L on Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm not impressed with aces of any kind. 95% of the time, they're just bad shots that got lucky and happened to hit the chains. Otherwise, they'd have sailed 50' past the hole." ~ Cydisc
User avatar
Single L
 
Posts: 5981
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:02 pm
Location: Bushwhacking in DSM

Postby Buzzznation » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:15 am

ghey
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation
 
Posts: 5532
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:00 pm
Location: Best city in the nation.

Postby Single L » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:30 am

We needed a non-2008 or year dated thread ....... go back to your Cubs and Bears thread and shut your pie hole :evil:
"I'm not impressed with aces of any kind. 95% of the time, they're just bad shots that got lucky and happened to hit the chains. Otherwise, they'd have sailed 50' past the hole." ~ Cydisc
User avatar
Single L
 
Posts: 5981
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:02 pm
Location: Bushwhacking in DSM

Postby gocards300 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:50 am

ghey
Image
User avatar
gocards300
 
Posts: 1212
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:56 am
Location: Madrid

Postby ghstinshll » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:18 am

Corey - that's a drawing of Matt Birk, so it seems! awesome...

The game last night was awesome, I have to say.
##39027
ghstinshll
 
Posts: 4143
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:21 am
Location: Des Moines Area

Postby Budhyzer 17696 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:28 pm

ghstinshll wrote:Corey - that's a drawing of Matt Birk, so it seems! awesome...

The game last night was awesome, I have to say.


Definately a playoff atmosphere in week four.
Best game of the year to watch so far.

Corey, I'm getting the dredded red X in place of the picture you posted. :roll:
That happens a lot on my work computer, what's up with that?
(Thanks for getting the new thread rolling though)
Wildcat Bluff Crew Member
User avatar
Budhyzer 17696
 
Posts: 1045
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:21 am
Location: Wildcat Bluff (When not in CR)

Postby gocards300 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:59 pm

Budhyzer 17696 wrote:

Corey, I'm getting the dredded red X in place of the picture you posted. :roll:
That happens a lot on my work computer, what's up with that?
(Thanks for getting the new thread rolling though)


http://tinyurl.com/ybbwl4w
Image
User avatar
gocards300
 
Posts: 1212
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:56 am
Location: Madrid

Postby Budhyzer 17696 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:57 pm

gocards300 wrote:
Budhyzer 17696 wrote:

Corey, I'm getting the dredded red X in place of the picture you posted. :roll:
That happens a lot on my work computer, what's up with that?
(Thanks for getting the new thread rolling though)


http://tinyurl.com/ybbwl4w


Tried that, didn't work.
Looks like IT is going to earn there $$$
Wildcat Bluff Crew Member
User avatar
Budhyzer 17696
 
Posts: 1045
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:21 am
Location: Wildcat Bluff (When not in CR)

Postby Single L » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:00 pm

Budhyzer 17696 wrote:
ghstinshll wrote:Corey - that's a drawing of Matt Birk, so it seems! awesome...

The game last night was awesome, I have to say.


Definately a playoff atmosphere in week four.
Best game of the year to watch so far.

Corey, I'm getting the dredded red X in place of the picture you posted. :roll:
That happens a lot on my work computer, what's up with that?
(Thanks for getting the new thread rolling though)


No Red X for me ......... must be your browser
"I'm not impressed with aces of any kind. 95% of the time, they're just bad shots that got lucky and happened to hit the chains. Otherwise, they'd have sailed 50' past the hole." ~ Cydisc
User avatar
Single L
 
Posts: 5981
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:02 pm
Location: Bushwhacking in DSM

Postby gocards300 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:16 pm

Budhyzer 17696 wrote:
Tried that, didn't work.
Looks like IT is going to earn there $$$


Are you using ie5?
Image
User avatar
gocards300
 
Posts: 1212
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:56 am
Location: Madrid

Postby ghstinshll » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:43 am

must be ur firewall. :wink:
##39027
ghstinshll
 
Posts: 4143
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:21 am
Location: Des Moines Area

Postby Budhyzer 17696 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:06 am

Ha, ha, trust me, you don't want to ask me any technical questions :lol:
If there were PC's around when I was growing up, I'd be more computer savy; I know where the on / off switch is though :oops:
I'll just let IT take it from here.
Wildcat Bluff Crew Member
User avatar
Budhyzer 17696
 
Posts: 1045
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:21 am
Location: Wildcat Bluff (When not in CR)

Postby Buzzznation » Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:03 am

Corey, I'm getting a picture of a dreaded turd in place of the picture.
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation
 
Posts: 5532
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:00 pm
Location: Best city in the nation.

Postby Budhyzer 17696 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:00 am

Tough schedule ahead after St. Louis.
Baltimore, at Pittsburgh, at Green Bay.
It gets easier after that.
Bye week, Detroit, Seattle and Chicago, all at home.
Wildcat Bluff Crew Member
User avatar
Budhyzer 17696
 
Posts: 1045
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:21 am
Location: Wildcat Bluff (When not in CR)

Postby Budhyzer 17696 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:48 am

Corey, do you still have that broom?
There are some cheese crumbs in here that need sweeping up :lol:
Wildcat Bluff Crew Member
User avatar
Budhyzer 17696
 
Posts: 1045
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:21 am
Location: Wildcat Bluff (When not in CR)

Next

Return to Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron