Peninsula Message Board

Postby dx pete » Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:07 pm

The Donator wrote: Oh, and what is Weis's claim to fame? ALMOST beating USC two years ago?

His resume is pretty decent, look it up. Although it is nowhere near Ferentz's :roll:
opulence, I has it.
dx pete

Postby frogawitdafizzle » Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:04 am

[quote] (Your New Years Day partner told me how good you are[quote]
Did he mention his game? because I think we took most of my shots. did he happen to mention his great shots off the tees and his array of mid range shot's that were just remarkable. That's right I forgot he's your brother in law right, jay. And by the way Irish catholics(have horrible tempers) tend to stick up for the pride and joy of south bend. the whole phuck u was out of frustration of a lack luster performances by a football team nothing personal, but it seems you like to lean towards the personal side of things,
frogawitdafizzle

Postby Daddy » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:02 am

frogawitdafizzle wrote:
(Your New Years Day partner told me how good you are
Did he mention his game? because I think we took most of my shots. did he happen to mention his great shots off the tees and his array of mid range shot's that were just remarkable. That's right I forgot he's your brother in law right, jay. And by the way Irish catholics(have horrible tempers) tend to stick up for the pride and joy of south bend. the whole phuck u was out of frustration of a lack luster performances by a football team nothing personal, but it seems you like to lean towards the personal side of things,

Frog, Jay is an instigator on-line. He likes to :P people on the forum.

Don't worry, Jay hate Jon as much as he loves him. I know him pretty good. I know that he lives in D.M. and had me park in front of a place he goes to alot, and it was metered. Thanks Wood. :) :)
Daddy

Postby The Donator » Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:50 pm

dx pete wrote:
The Donator wrote: Oh, and what is Weis's claim to fame? ALMOST beating USC two years ago?

His resume is pretty decent, look it up. Although it is nowhere near Ferentz's :roll:

Im talking about his claim to fame at ND. He did do a great job in New England, however.
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby dx pete » Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:49 pm

If you are asking "what has he done" there isn't much to say. Expectations are very high on high visibility teams like ND and if you don't "shine" then you may as well lose every game. He does have a very good winning record at ND, no bowl wins though. He stole the #1 qb recruit from USC this year, and thats about it. ND has a rediculously easy schedule next year, but so did OSU this year. I'm dissappointed in them for now but if you think Weis isn't doing a great job or isn't going to get them built back up you are CRAZY!
opulence, I has it.
dx pete

Postby The Donator » Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:31 pm

dx pete wrote:.....but if you think Weis isn't doing a great job or isn't going to get them built back up you are CRAZY!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaawnnnnnnnn.... :lol:
The Donator

Postby Abe Froman » Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:36 pm

dx pete wrote: ND has a rediculously easy schedule next year, but so did OSU this year.

so does iowa next year! go hawks 07
Abe Froman

Postby GDL17921 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:57 am

Daddy wrote:
frogawitdafizzle wrote:
(Your New Years Day partner told me how good you are

Frog, Jay is an instigator on-line. He likes to :P people on the forum.

Don't worry, Jay hate Jon as much as he loves him. I know him pretty good. I know that he lives in D.M. and had me park in front of a place he goes to alot, and it was metered. Thanks Wood. :) :)

LOL :lol:

I never go there during the day Pat.....hence the no heads up to pocket change blunder. Sorry....again.

Frog, nothing personal, bud, like Pat said, I just have a knack for pushing people's buttons...and you and Jon have completely different stories about that round.....lmao.... :lol:
GDL17921

Postby geoffreylaw » Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:11 pm

Has anyone played there yet? How is it?
geoffreylaw

Postby MDR_3000 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:26 pm

I can sum it up in one word: Awesome.
If she can't swim....she's bound to drizzown.
MDR_3000

Postby GDL17921 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:49 pm

MDR_3000 wrote:I can sum it up in one word: Awesome.

nnyes, indeed.
GDL17921

Postby The Donator » Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:31 pm

Heads up to anyone playing out here in the next week or so, back 9 is pretty much flooded from what I could tell, Stibs may know more since I think he went back there. My buddy threw in the water off the slope from the Red pad on hole 5, and from there you could see the water up to the basket on hole 12. 15 looked pretty bad too.
The Donator

Postby wspdiscgolf » Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:52 am

The Donator wrote:Heads up to anyone playing out here in the next week or so, back 9 is pretty much flooded from what I could tell, Stibs may know more since I think he went back there. My buddy threw in the water off the slope from the Red pad on hole 5, and from there you could see the water up to the basket on hole 12. 15 looked pretty bad too.

Back 9 is pretty much unplayable. Fairways on holes 12-16 are under water. Hole 12 the water is about 3 feet deep and actually touching the bottom of the basket. :shock: Its gonna take a while for that to dry up.
wspdiscgolf

Postby GDL17921 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:11 am

I'm guessing that's a controlled flood from up at Turkey Creek Dam? Hopefully they don't "release the hounds" while somebody's playing down there ever. That could be dangerous. :?
GDL17921

Postby Captain » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:51 am

I met with the Army Corps ranger this morning. I told him the water levels downstream of the dam were unacceptable and that I wanted it lowered.

He laughed in my face. :lol: :lol:

Water levels are the highest now that they have been since 2001.

You can go to www.rivergauges.com and see predicted water levels.

Hope it dries up by the 31st.
Captain

PreviousNext

Return to Iowa City - Peninsula Park