Norwalk League T Shirt

Norwalk League T Shirt

Postby Ironangel » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:39 pm

I designed a nice "Norwalk Disc Golf League 2009" T shirt, I will bring one or two the next time we play at Windflower. Nice design on the front with your name on the back, $14 for anyone the might want one.

Thanks,
Doug
Ironangel

Postby ghstinshll » Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:04 am

sweet...
##39027
ghstinshll

Postby puppetmaster » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:48 pm

if you delete the NORWALK, you might have a deal
'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'
puppetmaster

Postby ghstinshll » Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:29 pm

ur jsut too chicken to play... ;-) Or pissed my roller was working @ BC last time we played!
##39027
ghstinshll

Postby johnemus » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:26 pm

ghstinshll wrote:ur jsut too chicken to play... ;-) Or pissed my roller was working @ BC last time we played!

jason, never bring up playing with gary at big creek again. i was on his card tonight and that course ate me alive. something i would prefer to forget. o btw, i found his buzz on 18 that he lost out there a couple weeks ago.
johnemus

Postby ghstinshll » Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:59 am

Next time you go to work or Norwalk, can you drop it on my porch?

See, your first round @ BC was beginner's luck then! :-P
##39027
ghstinshll

Postby johnemus » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:19 am

ghstinshll wrote:

It wasnt necessarily beginner's luck, I was hitting my lines that day. Last night I was just missing my lines by about 6-12 inches which resulted in hitting trees and getting some really shitty kicks.
johnemus

Postby puppetmaster » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:25 am

I was playing with Jose last night Jason. When we were walking by the tree I lost it in, I said to everyone to look for my disc I lost 2 weeks a go and He looked up and there it was. Its back home.

Thanks again Jose, Good carman does happen when you go out of your way to return disc's. I thought 2 weeks a go when I lost it, that I would never see it again.
'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'
puppetmaster

Postby johnemus » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:30 am

puppetmaster wrote:I was playing with Jose last night Jason. When we were walking by the tree I lost it in, I said to everyone to look for my disc I lost 2 weeks a go and He looked up and there it was. Its back home.

Thanks again Jose, Good carman does happen when you go out of your way to return disc's. I thought 2 weeks a go when I lost it, that I would never see it again.

are you calling me jose because I may look a little mexican gary? i find that offensive. dick....
johnemus

Postby ghstinshll » Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:00 am

johnemus wrote:
ghstinshll wrote:

It wasnt necessarily beginner's luck, I was hitting my lines that day. Last night I was just missing my lines by about 6-12 inches which resulted in hitting trees and getting some really shitty kicks.

hey, call it whatever u want. :wink: :lol: j/k...
##39027
ghstinshll

Postby johnemus » Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:21 am

jason, when's the last time you beat me on the course? maybe the first time i beat you on your home course might have been beginners luck but what about every other time after that??? :lol: :lol: :lol: hahahahahaha jk
johnemus

Postby puppetmaster » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:49 pm

ghstinshll wrote:ur jsut too chicken to play... ;-) Or pissed my roller was working @ BC last time we played!

No, not at all, I just hate Norwalk is all. As far as BC go's, you were just lucky is all. The sun has to shine on a dogs ass once in a while and the day was all yours buddy.
puppetmaster

Postby puppetmaster » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:54 pm

johnemus wrote:
puppetmaster wrote:I was playing with Jose last night Jason. When we were walking by the tree I lost it in, I said to everyone to look for my disc I lost 2 weeks a go and He looked up and there it was. Its back home.

are you calling me jose because I may look a little mexican gary? i find that offensive. dick....

Damn, Im laughing josh, for some reason I had a E stuck in my head instead of a H, must be a age thing........ hay, Jose-Josh, hows that.....
puppetmaster

Postby puppetmaster » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:56 pm

Look at the bright side Josh, If I spelled it wrong last night, maybe Joe will get confussed and give your score to someone else
puppetmaster

Postby johnemus » Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:31 pm

haha one can only hope. except the fact that my player was also on the card. o well, i'll take it. i deserve after that piss poor showing last night.
johnemus

Next

Return to Des Moines (Norwalk) - Windflower Park