COnfused

COnfused

Postby Detra319 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:22 am

Interesting course considering you have an amazing amount of park equipment to play through, but where are the hole numbers? tee signs? anybody know anything about this course? We had fun playing safari, but other than that...

Just curious. Someone in the know getting back to me would be awesome.
Detra319

Postby KePP » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:38 am

It's been 3-4 years since I've played here. I really enjoyed playing this little lefty-friendly, kids course (b/c tons of young kids hang out there and use it). I don't remember having difficulty navigating the course... not sure if there were signs at that time or if I had a map. We started at the SW of the park and went around counter-clockwise to finish up by the tennis courts. Something like (this is really rough):

1- from SW corner, by slide/swing?
2 - from South edge of park by road/sidewalk, to down under a couple big trees
3 - toward bball court?
4 - east edge of park along bball court
5 - around the building maybe
6 - next to the canon?
7-9 finish up around the tennis courts
KePP

Postby Detra319 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:07 pm

We saw no signs nor even a hint of a pad, dirt or otherwise. There was also only one other group of people there with a very young child. It was actually so deserted that we played, I left my disc at the last basket, drove to Olin and played 9, then drove back and my disc was still sitting on the sidewalk where i left it.
Detra319

Postby hollywoodstl » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:24 pm

gotta love big city living!
i stopped there last year and went to the "city hall" office and asked the lady, all she knew that her son plays and didnt know much more.
but hey atleast they have a coarse!
hollywoodstl

Return to Mechanicsville - Cruise Park Course