found disc

found disc

Postby puppetmaster » Tue May 15, 2007 7:53 pm

Anyone know R.J.A., Robert J Anderson, I found his Champion Eagle, send me an E-mail mtldetect1@msn.com
'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'
puppetmaster

Postby puppetmaster » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:23 am

Found another disc last night at leage by hole 10. It said Happy birthday and a name that I couldnt read, if its yours, pm me and I'll be happy to return you birthday present.
'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'
puppetmaster

Postby Howie » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:32 am

I would be curious to know how many discs were lost last night in league -- good hunting
Howie

Postby puppetmaster » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:34 pm

none in my group but the group behind us lost 7.

I dont think the disc I found belonged to a leage member because my group was the first to shot #10 basket, unless they showed up early to play.
puppetmaster

Postby Howie » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:02 pm

Our group lost a few, did I hear right that someone lost seven discs? I do believe that nature won last night. I know mine found a watery grave, but hey the retreiver saved one of Klugs'
Howie

Postby puppetmaster » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:05 pm

apparently when you was on the tee pad, you didn't say a prayer to the Pickard God for a dry disc. It worked for our group.
puppetmaster

Return to Indianola - Pickard Park