Moderators: GDL17921, Clue, shane
Who's got the day off? I am planning on leaving work at noonish. I am probably going to head over to Grandview about that time for a quick round. Dan, I know you have the day off.
- Posts: 5532
- Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:00 pm
- Location: Best city in the nation.
Meet me at Middle Park in the QC at noon.
- Posts: 8492
- Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:57 am
- Location: on a rock
The word around this place is we are getting out at noon...we'll see...I took all of next week off, so I can't push it. If they let us out, I'll give you a call.
Understanding is cruel the monkey said as it launched to space
- Posts: 5828
- Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:16 am
- Location: Milky Way
no bueno, I'll be at "work" for most of the day. I might be able to stop out after, but I don't know when that will be. Plus, the fog is too thick, I'll lose my disc.
- Posts: 3018
- Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:55 am
- Location: inside my pants
I don' think you need to worry about losing any discs. Visibility is easily 200' feet.
- Posts: 5129
- Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:31 am
- Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)
Return to Des Moines Disc Golf Club
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests