Team Tournament - April 4th

Moderators: GDL17921, Clue, shane

Postby Clue » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:15 pm

I'm sorry. I'm only off one guy right now, but I can't post who's in because if one is in then I have to make a decision that I don't want to make. I'll let everyone know asap.
Clue
 
Posts: 4394
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:03 pm
Location: Des Moines

Postby irban » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:19 pm

Clue wrote:I'm sorry. I'm only off one guy right now, but I can't post who's in because if one is in then I have to make a decision that I don't want to make. I'll let everyone know asap.

Kind of like letting the next of kin know?
~~~- ¥
User avatar
irban
 
Posts: 5203
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:31 am
Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)

Postby Clue » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:23 pm

I really backed myself into a corner. I have 5 guys now for 2 spots, however there might be room for all of them depending on who decides to play. Obviously I'd like to not make that decision if I don't have to.
Clue
 
Posts: 4394
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:03 pm
Location: Des Moines

Postby SARG27044 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:35 pm

Clue wrote:I really backed myself into a corner. I have 5 guys now for 2 spots, however there might be room for all of them depending on who decides to play. Obviously I'd like to not make that decision if I don't have to.
I dont envy you, that cant be an easy decision to make! please a few only to piss off a couple
SARG27044
 
Posts: 6709
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: D.M.

Postby GDL17921 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:39 pm

Too bad DSM's best advanced player is playing for CR. :lol:
User avatar
GDL17921
 
Posts: 8537
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:57 am
Location: on a rock

Postby SARG27044 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:55 pm

GDL4000 wrote:Too bad DSM's best advanced player is playing for CR. :lol:
What are you talking about? Clue is the D.M. Captain :wink:
SARG27044
 
Posts: 6709
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: D.M.

Postby Clue » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:45 pm

SARG27044 wrote:
GDL4000 wrote:Too bad DSM's best advanced player is playing for CR. :lol:
What are you talking about? Clue is the D.M. Captain :wink:

This feels like the makings of a pot and kettle bagfest.
Clue
 
Posts: 4394
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:03 pm
Location: Des Moines

Postby Clue » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:40 am

Alright, we're getting close enough:

Ladies:
Katy & Shawna

Masters:
EMac & Walsh/Innis (the other will play somewhere)

There are 9 out of 10 pros established:
Duncan
Duden
Whitson
Ernie
Shane
Leaf
Fausch
Clue
Neifert

Not all of these guys have been notified and I suspect one may not be able to play. Adv are as follows:
Dave K
Claring
Joe T
Lindsley
Bruce
Mikal

Thanks to everyone for their interest. I may need one or two more guys when all is said and done. I'll be out of contact for the next week (in Texas doing some disc golf training!). Check back next Tuesday (provided I'm not able to sneak in some internet access before then).
Clue
 
Posts: 4394
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:03 pm
Location: Des Moines

Postby Like_Water » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:32 am

Is there any interest in playing a match play mini this weekend? Sunday or Saturday maybe out at Big Creek? We could do 5 foursomes and have everybody play everyone on their card, 9 hole matches.

Just thought about this last night...it would be a good way to get some team unity and help us prepare for the battle the following week.

The Puffins team could be a sleeper, especially if the rumor that they procured Alan Wagner and Hamilton Miller is true.
If it kills, I got news, it ain't a side effect
User avatar
Like_Water
 
Posts: 5845
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:16 am
Location: Milky Way

Postby Buzzznation » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:46 am

I'd be down. Preferably Saturday. Great idea Tanner.
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation
 
Posts: 5532
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:00 pm
Location: Best city in the nation.

Postby Like_Water » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:59 am

The weather looks like it's going to be good on Sunday. :( :D :?:
If it kills, I got news, it ain't a side effect
User avatar
Like_Water
 
Posts: 5845
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:16 am
Location: Milky Way

Postby rightcunnin » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:28 pm

Saturday works better for me also
I'm sorry that the middle of my sentence interrupted the beginning of yours.
User avatar
rightcunnin
 
Posts: 2529
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:42 pm
Location: further out of my f-in mind than previously thought.

Postby frogawitdafizzle » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:54 pm

Discwrangler wrote:Is there any interest in playing a match play mini this weekend? Sunday or Saturday maybe out at Big Creek? We could do 5 foursomes and have everybody play everyone on their card, 9 hole matches.

Just thought about this last night...it would be a good way to get some team unity and help us prepare for the battle the following week.

The Puffins team could be a sleeper, especially if the rumor that they procured Alan Wagner and Hamilton Miller is true.

:P
User avatar
frogawitdafizzle
 
Posts: 1493
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:53 pm
Location: the lily pad at the pond

Postby Buzzznation » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:56 am

Discwrangler wrote:The Puffins team could be a sleeper, especially if the rumor that they procured Alan Wagner and Hamilton Miller is true.


Then they'd be Des Fort Cedarlooton City
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation
 
Posts: 5532
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:00 pm
Location: Best city in the nation.

Postby Like_Water » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:05 am

Buzzznation wrote:
Discwrangler wrote:The Puffins team could be a sleeper, especially if the rumor that they procured Alan Wagner and Hamilton Miller is true.


Then they'd be Des Fort Cedarlooton City


Quite the bastard child of a team, that's for sure. we definately need to get a grip on the radius of eligible players. 25 miles max IMO.
If it kills, I got news, it ain't a side effect
User avatar
Like_Water
 
Posts: 5845
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:16 am
Location: Milky Way

PreviousNext

Return to Des Moines Disc Golf Club

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest

cron