Grant Weaver #27166

Moderators: GDL17921, Clue, shane

Postby GDL17921 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:18 pm

who knows? scores haven't been posted. :lol:
User avatar
GDL17921
 
Posts: 8537
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:57 am
Location: on a rock

Postby SARG27044 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:54 pm

SpikeHyzer wrote:Yeah...third...who got the "W"??? :D
some faggles who told everyone he wasnt coming and that if he did he was playing pro. still kinda salty about u not driving there shit brains, but whatever me and weaver will remember that :wink: and yes why is a thread about an 800 rated golfer still around :lol:
SARG27044
 
Posts: 6707
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: D.M.

Postby Buzzznation » Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:00 pm

SpikeHyzer wrote:who got the "W"??? :D


If his name isn't Grant Weaver nobody cares :!: :lol:
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation
 
Posts: 5532
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:00 pm
Location: Best city in the nation.

Postby GaW27166 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:35 pm

SARG27044 wrote:
SpikeHyzer wrote:Yeah...third...who got the "W"??? :D
some faggles who told everyone he wasnt coming and that if he did he was playing pro. still kinda salty about u not driving there shit brains, but whatever me and weaver will remember that :wink: and yes why is a thread about an 800 rated golfer still around :lol:


Who has their own thread again?????.....Thats what I thought. Last I checked this golfer has the belt.
User avatar
GaW27166
 
Posts: 1759
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:49 pm
Location: Des Moines, IA

Postby SARG27044 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:43 pm

and that golfer cant manage to keep it longer than 24 hrs. unless he gets scared to put it up for grabs tonight which is most likely the case :wink: :lol:
SARG27044
 
Posts: 6707
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: D.M.

Postby Buzzznation » Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:58 pm

I don't see Mr. Weaver having much skill in mini golf. The belt won't be with him much longer. Scared or not.
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation
 
Posts: 5532
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:00 pm
Location: Best city in the nation.

Postby Buzzznation » Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:02 pm

Anybody know how Grant did at Waterloo? I was very responsable on Friday night, so, I got to think he faired pretty well.
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation
 
Posts: 5532
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:00 pm
Location: Best city in the nation.

Postby SARG27044 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:32 pm

he did worse than me and i didnt make a putt til the last hole on the second round. 50 footer for duece baby and that was the highlight of my day. and i only had to travel two hours and play 53 holes to get that highlight. i suck. im with u jay am for life :lol:
SARG27044
 
Posts: 6707
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: D.M.

Postby GaW27166 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:16 am

SARG27044 wrote:he did worse than me and i didnt make a putt til the last hole on the second round. 50 footer for duece baby and that was the highlight of my day. and i only had to travel two hours and play 53 holes to get that highlight. i suck. im with u jay am for life :lol:


And I made almost every putt, but they were all for 3s or 4s :cry:
User avatar
GaW27166
 
Posts: 1759
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:49 pm
Location: Des Moines, IA

Postby SARG27044 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:21 am

wow we would kick ass if we could fuse and become one super golfer. oh well guess kickin everybodies ass in dubs will have to do for now
SARG27044
 
Posts: 6707
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: D.M.

Postby Clue » Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:58 am

SARG27044 wrote:oh well guess kickin everybodies ass in dubs will have to do for now

You bitches want to put that to the test tonight?
Clue
 
Posts: 4394
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:03 pm
Location: Des Moines

Postby SARG27044 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:26 pm

Clue wrote:
SARG27044 wrote:oh well guess kickin everybodies ass in dubs will have to do for now

You bitches want to put that to the test tonight?
oh im sorry i meant adv. dubs. not two pros pretending to be something there not dubs :wink: if u feel better bout beating an int. golfer and a golfer barely above the adv mark i say bring it. :D see ya tonight
SARG27044
 
Posts: 6707
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: D.M.

Postby GDL17921 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:31 pm

where's this rumble happenin' at?
User avatar
GDL17921
 
Posts: 8537
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:57 am
Location: on a rock

Postby GaW27166 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:38 pm

GDL17921 wrote:where's this rumble happenin' at?


Crickitty Crack
User avatar
GaW27166
 
Posts: 1759
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:49 pm
Location: Des Moines, IA

Postby SARG27044 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:43 pm

cool peeps only Jay :roll: dont bother :lol:
SARG27044
 
Posts: 6707
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: D.M.

PreviousNext

Return to Des Moines Disc Golf Club

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests