Pin Positions

Pin Positions

Postby AO » Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:36 am

Who has the keys? The baskets could be moved sometime, especially 17 out of the swamp!
AO
 
Posts: 4313
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:06 pm
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA

Postby frogawitdafizzle » Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:53 pm

I am the key master oh one who doesn't answer phone
User avatar
frogawitdafizzle
 
Posts: 1523
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:53 pm
Location: the lily pad at the pond

Postby frogawitdafizzle » Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:55 pm

And if you move them out of where they are now they likely won't ever get moved back, case in point: all other pin placements have been hit by mowers, so keeping them in the "good spots" allows us to have a "good" course.
User avatar
frogawitdafizzle
 
Posts: 1523
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:53 pm
Location: the lily pad at the pond

Postby MDR_3000 » Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:02 pm

frogawitdafizzle wrote:I am the key master oh one who doesn't answer phone


I am the gate keeper...we should hang out.
If she can't swim....she's bound to drizzown.
User avatar
MDR_3000
 
Posts: 2970
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:09 pm
Location: Straight outta NoCash.

Postby AO » Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:16 pm

frogawitdafizzle wrote:I am the key master oh one who doesn't answer phone


I talked to yesterday! Go Cubs
AO
 
Posts: 4313
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:06 pm
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA

Postby GDL17921 » Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:27 pm

frogawitdafizzle wrote:And if you move them out of where they are now they likely won't ever get moved back, case in point: all other pin placements have been hit by mowers, so keeping them in the "good spots" allows us to have a "good" course.


get some PVC and put it in the empty collars, so the parks people can see and not hit the collars. Just an idea to help protect 'em.
User avatar
GDL17921
 
Posts: 8556
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:57 am
Location: on a rock

Postby Twan E Z » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:59 am

It'd be fantastic is the pins were moved, how longs it been? Whoever does that should try and do that...or I'll do it, if so trusted with the keys haha
Anthony Moody
53471
Twan E Z
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:10 pm
Location: CRANDIC

Postby peyton » Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:02 am

Most of the alternate pin collars have been destroyed by the city mowers. Only about 5 baskets can be moved. I will move some of them next week.
peyton
 
Posts: 722
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:20 am

Postby Twan E Z » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:25 pm

Dang mowers. Sweet, thanks
Anthony Moody
53471
Twan E Z
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:10 pm
Location: CRANDIC

Postby AO » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:10 pm

Thanks to Stiers for getting #9 back in the ground. Another basket someone tried digging up :roll:
AO
 
Posts: 4313
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:06 pm
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA

Postby Grimm » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:12 pm

AO wrote:Thanks to Stiers for getting #9 back in the ground. Another basket someone tried digging up :roll:


Potters start policing that. You live right there now.
50 lashes for drinking the groups whiskey isn't steep.
Grimm
 
Posts: 1316
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:02 pm
Location: Cedar Rapids

Postby Abe Froman » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:42 pm

she's in there good now. part of me knows it was some dipshits either jumping on it or wiggling it out. part of me thinks the city hit it moving and didnt fix it. either way its jones so whadda expect.
User avatar
Abe Froman
 
Posts: 3242
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:42 am
Location: legion park is my backyard

Postby Abe Froman » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:44 pm

...
Last edited by Abe Froman on Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Abe Froman
 
Posts: 3242
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:42 am
Location: legion park is my backyard

Postby Potter » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:18 am

Grimm wrote:
AO wrote:Thanks to Stiers for getting #9 back in the ground. Another basket someone tried digging up :roll:


Potters start policing that. You live right there now.

I'll tell Sarah we have to start playing a nightly round to check the course over :lol:
"I hyzerflip drones, biatch" ~Grimm
User avatar
Potter
 
Posts: 310
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:08 am
Location: Cedar Rapids

Postby Abe Froman » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:49 am

YeahBitches! wrote:
Grimm wrote:
AO wrote:Thanks to Stiers for getting #9 back in the ground. Another basket someone tried digging up :roll:


Potters start policing that. You live right there now.

I'll tell Sarah we have to start playing a nightly round to check the course over :lol:


i was talkin to sarah and i told her i would build a lil bridge for u guys to pass over the gully out your back gate. give me a few weeks and i should get something cooked up for ya bud
User avatar
Abe Froman
 
Posts: 3242
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:42 am
Location: legion park is my backyard

Next

Return to Cedar Rapids - Jones Park

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron