Hello

Moderators: GDL17921, Clue, shane

Hello

Postby RUN! » Thu May 29, 2008 7:44 pm

My name is Nathan Kast, I've been discing for about 5 years but the past 2 years i've really caught the sickness. Just wanted to stop in and say Hello, too bad I missed the start of the league, guess there's always next year, and If you see a goofy ass redhead with glasses around the links, might be me, funny story, this past week, I heard from no less than 5 people that they know or are related to people who they swear look exactly like me, iowans sure know how to lay on the compliments lol.
RUN!

Postby KePP » Thu May 29, 2008 9:15 pm

edit: whoops posted in wrong thread.
Last edited by KePP on Fri May 30, 2008 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
KePP

Postby Single L » Thu May 29, 2008 11:15 pm

It's never too late to play in the DSM Disc Golf League. Check out our League schedule at DiscGolfDesMoines.org
"I'm not impressed with aces of any kind. 95% of the time, they're just bad shots that got lucky and happened to hit the chains. Otherwise, they'd have sailed 50' past the hole." ~ Cydisc
Single L

Postby RUN! » Sat May 31, 2008 12:18 pm

really? I thought you had to have fees turned in by a certain date? could anyone give me a bit more specific directions on what I need to do to join you guys? Thanks for the reply Porkchop.
RUN!

Postby rightcunnin » Sat May 31, 2008 2:47 pm

You can pay each week ($3 or $5 I can't remember which). this would give you the opportunity to see how it all works and meet some of the fine folks who play. The website porkchop indicated will tell you all the other pertinant info. Definitely check it out (the website and the league)

Have fun!
I'm sorry that the middle of my sentence interrupted the beginning of yours.
rightcunnin

Location: further out of my f-in mind than previously thought.

Return to Des Moines Disc Golf Club