question

question

Postby Kelly K » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:57 am

is jones by a ghetto or something? :shock: played there on sunday, what's up with all the trash/litter everywhere? are there normally garbage cans on the course and then they take them out for winter? i haven't played there much, and i don't know much about the geography of cedar rapids... just wondering.
Kelly K

Postby claya » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:21 am

No it's not a ghetto. Usually there are only about 2 garbage cans out there so the trash ends up on the ground.
claya

Postby Abe Froman » Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:08 pm

it's the easiest course to play for the recs and there is 1 trash can out there so all the retards just throw their crap on the ground.
Abe Froman

Postby Kelly K » Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:25 pm

ok, i was just wondering, saw a bunch of apt buildings by the top parking lot, didn't know if it was an undesirable neighborhood or not... does the parks n recs not want to put out cans, or not empty the cans?
Kelly K

Postby Abe Froman » Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:38 pm

those are condo's, and they are actually pretty nice inside, my buddy once lived in one a long time ago. i really dont remember there ever being many trash cans out there. but i believe after all the signs are done and up we should have at least 4-5 hundred bux left to get maybe 5 more cans. i'm sure once they are there it should decrease the ammount of litter. but that's up to mr peyton since he is the treasurer of the funds.
Abe Froman

Return to Cedar Rapids - Jones Park