Gateway @ Scheels

The most stable forum here

Gateway @ Scheels

Postby ghstinshll » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:59 am

Not saying I have it in stock yet, but I handed my mgr a custom order for discs that should help inject some more quality selection @ the store, especially including Gateway... We have things set up w/ my "normal 4 rows" - Innova drivers, Disraft drivers, approach, and putters... That takes up one aisle, then across the aisle there's a 4ft section of the miscellaneous discs (lightning, DGA, etc...). I ordered 25 misc E plastic Gateway discs, and a bunch of putters. Now I only hope it all works out & I see inventory come in some time. If so, I'll definitely be asking the mgr to quit ordering EPICS... LMFAO!

Remember, I know we have a decent selection, thuogh random & unreliable, but one reason I followed through on this is to help out a friend in his quest (man, pardon the pun) to get more GW stuff out there. I think now it'll help knowing that we have RI's, RIDT's, Blurr's, Demons, and the putters too. Hope this makes you GW pimps proud! LOL

Oh yeah, I ordered some good Innova bags, too, for once.
##39027
ghstinshll

Postby ghstinshll » Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:48 pm

...drooling w/ anticipation.

I received word that my last custom order (to inject some better plastic hopefully) is in the building. Has to be inventoried by the PT kids who stock us, but I can't wait to hopefully spend Weds night sorting this order in. I'm eager to see what Gateway products are in it, for sure!
##39027
ghstinshll

Postby ghstinshll » Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:37 pm

Ok, FINALLY!

I have a variety of Gateway products in, plus a lot of newer Discraft & Innova products. The shop is as fully stocked as I've ever had it (with GOOD plastic, not just Gazelles & Dragons... ) :twisted:

DGA portable, large Innova bags, quad straps, towels, & even a few Lat64 and Aotearoa jsut for kicks... The Lat putters aren't that nice though, really hard plastic. The Drivers appear alright though.
##39027
ghstinshll

Return to Gateway