Fausch … 2007 year in Review

Moderators: GDL17921, Clue, shane

Fausch … 2007 year in Review

Postby Single L » Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:55 pm

It’s only fitting that the last round of 2007 was Fausch-less do to inclement weather and/or the sand in the vagina (or perhaps Ice in this case). Fausch’s absence led to a few comical renditions of stories from the year 2007 involving the one and only Fausch.

As every year ends we part ways with the previous year with stories, countdown, worst of’s and best of’s ………… So it’s only fitting that we end 2007 with our own rendition
………… the 2007 year in review of Fausch. This page is dedicated to the reminiscing and harassment of Fausch ……… Enjoy

I’ll start it off with my fondest memory of the man, the myth, the legend

Porkchop in the College Basketball thread wrote:I was at the ISU-UNI Game and during a TO Matt Fausch is announced over the PA for a free-throw contest...................let’s just say he was about as close as I was in the second level and his form was Special Olympic worthy :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I'm not impressed with aces of any kind. 95% of the time, they're just bad shots that got lucky and happened to hit the chains. Otherwise, they'd have sailed 50' past the hole." ~ Cydisc
Single L

Postby Cydisc » Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:11 pm

What skills he lacks on the court, he more than compensates for with Texas lesbians.
Cydisc

Postby grodney » Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:33 am

Dude won 60 bucks on that Texas Lesbian gig. I wish I could post pictures, but I don't know how to get them off my phone.
grodney

Postby grodney » Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:37 am

Okay, back to bashing.

grodney

Postby GDL17921 » Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:38 am

For me, it's gotta be his ace in Cedar Rapids (he never bucks up for ace funds), only to watch, and ride home with the damn lefty that won the cash via throwoff (for those that did shell out a GW)
GDL17921

Postby shane » Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:18 am

Clue usually takes his action on aces but wasn't present, so I put him in at the throwdown. Ace fund is like 200 and he throws an ace I'm bitching then suddenly realized I put him in sweet for me 20 for him. Clue 0-50 Shane 1-1
Are you ready for the Challenge?
shane

Postby Buzzznation » Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:58 pm

Playing a round of disc golf with Fausch is always a pleasure. The unusually fast play is fun to watch. And the banter is always memorable. My favorite quote is "Nope, that's not it." For those that don't know, this comment is made by Fausch quite often after releasing a disc, sometimes even before the disc is released.
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation

Postby Cydisc » Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:33 pm

Unbelievable Fausch trivia: hit the building by Grandview #2... twice... in the same round.
Cydisc

Postby grodney » Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:29 pm

I watched the guy 6-putt once. Honest.

Also, I never like having the tee in front of him. You're likely to get beaned in the back of the skull if you don't clear the pad as soon as the disc leaves your hand.
grodney

Postby Buzzznation » Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:52 am

grodney wrote:Also, I never like having the tee in front of him. You're likely to get beaned in the back of the skull if you don't clear the pad as soon as the disc leaves your hand.

Forget about it. Even if I do have the tee, he usually jumps ahead anyways, unless I sprint ahead with disc in hand and ready to throw. :D

I wasn't there to witness it, but lets not forget, correct me if I'm wrong, the triple circle 9 at Newton :lol:
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation

Postby dfee » Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:35 pm

Earlier this year, I played with Fausch at Pickard in the rain during the Challenge. We were both playing like crap, and he decided the change he needed was putting with his umbrella up and bag on his back. He banged 2 30 footers in row like that. I had just missed a 20 footer after he made his first umbrella putt, so on the next hole after I watched him hit another one, I tried it out and made my 20 footer with his umbrella up style. But then it proceeded to stop raining and we finished out playing like crap again..
Professional Plastic Stacker and Amateur Disc Golfer
AM4LIFE
dfee

Postby GDL17921 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:46 pm

Buzzznation wrote:

I wasn't there to witness it, but lets not forget, correct me if I'm wrong, the triple circle 9 at Newton :lol:

Damn, I almost forgot about that one. And I witnessed it first hand. :lol: It would've been a 10 if he hadn't chucked in a 65 footer with his back up against the fence. I'm not sure what was funnier, that putt or the two (unsuccessful) attempts to throw out over the fence.
GDL17921

Postby irban » Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:28 pm

Feelin' a lot of love here.
~~~- ¥
irban

Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)

Postby Single L » Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:50 pm

GDL2000 wrote:
Buzzznation wrote:

Damn, I almost forgot about that one. And I witnessed it first hand. :lol: It would've been a 10 if he hadn't chucked in a 65 footer with his back up against the fence. I'm not sure what was funnier, that putt or the two (unsuccessful) attempts to throw out over the fence.

Funny thing is he replayed that situation a few weeks later at Bushwhacker League......where he took a 5, with a missed 15 footer. I think Greenleaf calling him dumbass before and after every shot on that hole.

Which reminds me of the number of times during league were Fausch would cry like a bitch and say he couldn't do it, followed by leaf calling him a puss and instructing Fausch were to aim .......... low and behold Fausch would bang those putts.
"I'm not impressed with aces of any kind. 95% of the time, they're just bad shots that got lucky and happened to hit the chains. Otherwise, they'd have sailed 50' past the hole." ~ Cydisc
Single L

Postby Buzzznation » Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:02 pm

I think it was Leaf's words of Wisdom, "Fausch, you f*cking pussy," that carried Team Redraw to the championship of Bushwacker league. Fortunately for me, it wasn't enough. :D

Another classic moment was at Colfax, and all the groups were done watching Fausch on hole 18. He grip locked his disc that came flying in our direction toward a huge bush. All of us fellow Bushwackers were cheering for the disc to land in the bush and it did. :lol:
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation

Next

Return to Des Moines Disc Golf Club