HOLE # 6

HOLE # 6

Postby ANTI-ANTI » Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:59 am

I'm glad thay moved the pin on hole #13 back to the spot on the left. I wish thay would move hole #6 to the short spot. I know it makes the hole easy but I just think it's more fun the have the pin in the middle of that set of trees.
" Weekends don't mean so much when your unemployed, except you get to hang out with your workin' friends."

-Les Claypool
ANTI-ANTI

Location: The west side, southwest side, middle east, rich house, dog house, out house, old folks house

Re: HOLE # 6

Postby Abe Froman » Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:33 am

ANTI-ANTI wrote: I wish thay would move hole #6 to the short spot. I know it makes the hole easy but I just think it's more fun the have the pin in the middle of that set of trees.

not more fun. the long placement is killer. and very deuceable. just throw the huge hyzer if ur man enough
Abe Froman

Postby MDR_3000 » Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:46 am

or the forehand over the water.
If she can't swim....she's bound to drizzown.
MDR_3000

Postby WHAT AIN'T » Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:18 pm

Either way you got to walk through goose shit the whole way to your drive. But the short one is more fun, plinko ace
What it is. Is what it is!!
WHAT AIN'T

hole #8 will be better too

Postby ANTI-ANTI » Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:09 pm

I'm all for making holes as tough as you can but there are alot of open pins at jones, I just think we are missing out on one of the better pin placments on the course by not having it there. I also think # 8 will be better when it moved into the pine trees. Look how much better #17 is after it got moved back into the trees.
" Weekends don't mean so much when your unemployed, except you get to hang out with your workin' friends."

-Les Claypool
ANTI-ANTI

Location: The west side, southwest side, middle east, rich house, dog house, out house, old folks house

Return to Cedar Rapids - Jones Park