Lost Discraft XL

Lost Discraft XL

Postby strokersix » Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:41 pm

I don't see a lost and found thread so I hope it's OK to post this.

I lost a tie dye XL yesterday on 8 at Legion. It sailed off to the left not too far from the left pin location and disappeared. If someone finds it I would appreciate if they would drop it off sometime in the L+F box at the Iron Lion in Moline. It has "FRIESTAD" in Sharpie marker on the underside.

Thanks!
strokersix

Postby GDL17921 » Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:57 pm

I'd say the probability of a disc getting found in Marion, and making it to IL L&F are about as good as the tower on hole 20 collapsing and killing you while you're teeing off......but who knows, weirder things have happened. :D

Good luck, if you're back out there, I recommend looking deeper, that hole is deceivingly short, and in the trees, might just be stuck at eye level, (or higher) and you're looking down at the ground.
GDL17921

Postby strokersix » Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:53 pm

Yes I know it's a long shot but I figured maybe there is a chance I'll get it back someday. Cedar Rapids folks have to come to the Quad Cities sometime right? And if they are coming all this way to play then a visit to Iron Lion might be on the agenda too.
strokersix

Postby frogawitdafizzle » Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:48 pm

alot of the time that stuff ends up in the used box at play it again, Ill keep a look out for you
frogawitdafizzle

Return to Cedar Rapids (Marion) - Legion Park