Course Design ?

Postby Danno » Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:12 pm

Sorry for the (sp) error GDL. But for you to say I have no balls is way wrong. I knew going into that post that this would be the kind of Sh!t I would take from the rest of you. So no balls, I don't think so. I have only seen of a few other people stick their neck out there, and you are one of them.
Danno

Postby ghstinshll » Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:19 pm

Dan, the issue shuldn't be with them, it's with me. I think Jay & Cory probably both feel that they know me well enough to not believe that I'd say that - so I can't blame them for the way they responded. They are my friends. I just wish you would have handled it a bit better - as if you were one as well. If you knew you'd get shit from them - why didn't you just PM me?

The kind of crap you heard form some stranger could not be true, it's a bullshit misquoting of me - a paraphrasing, or a misunderstanding... Yes - I know it's the kind of thing that would insult Jeremy a lot, and yourself, and Gary too. What you heard was a paraphrasing of a conversation, nothing more, nothing less. I didn't say that, and I hope my explanation of what I do - and always say - was sufficient.
##39027
ghstinshll

Previous

Return to Des Moines (Norwalk) - Windflower Park