Super "Supid" Soft

The most stable forum here

Super "Supid" Soft

Postby Daddy » Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:32 am

Gateway has been doing special runs of discs. The most recent was a run of the new putter, Warlock. Dave ran 250 SSS warlocks for Dynamic Discs.

There was also a larger run of the SSS Wizards ran. This flexability will not be a product that will be available all the time. So if you are into real soft putters, then you have to check these bad boys out.
Daddy

Postby covey » Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:03 pm

I got a chance to hold one of these in person at the Lion the other day.

The only difference between the ss and the sss is the flexibility of the flightly plate.

The rim on the SSS is still rigid.

I was hoping more for wizard profile and flight but Blowfly floppy but the SSS isn't that.
covey

Postby Daddy » Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:14 am

covey wrote:I got a chance to hold one of these in person at the Lion the other day.

The only difference between the ss and the sss is the flexibility of the flightly plate.

I was hoping more for wizard profile and flight but Blowfly floppy but the SSS isn't that.

The disc brakes in really good. You can't judge a book by it's cover.
Daddy

Postby Daddy » Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:14 am

covey wrote:I got a chance to hold one of these in person at the Lion the other day.

The disc brakes in really good. You can't judge a book by it's cover.
Daddy

Postby GDL17921 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:27 pm

Got 3 SSS's from Pat, and one of em went right in the bag. Great complement to the SS and the E Warlocks I already was carrying. These putters are the shizzle. I don't think I'll ever go back to Aviars.....
GDL17921

Return to Gateway