Doubles Tournament

Doubles Tournament

Postby Skell » Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:06 pm

Northwood Doubles Tournament
Saturday August 4th, 2007

It will be a Random Draw Doubles Tournament. So you just need to show up, you do not need to bring a partner. We will play 2 rounds of 9 holes for a total of 18 holes. Cost will be $10 per person. Everyone will be grouped together in ONE big division. There will be a CTP Fund and an Ace Fund each costing an additional $1 each if you want to enter those also. They are optional, you do not have to pay to enter those. Registration will be from 1:00 pm until 2:00 pm. We will have a players meeting and draw for partners at 2:15 pm, then we will start at 2:30 pm. Awards Ceremony will take place after everyone has finished playing. Tournament will be limited to 36 people (18 teams). So make sure you come early enough to ensure your place in the tournament. Hope to see a bunch of people there.
Skell

Postby Skell » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:00 am

Discs will be available for purchase.

Cash Prizes will be handed out to the top 60% of the field.
(If there is 10 teams, the top 6 will get cash back)

Rusty's has donated 2 discs for the tournament.
After everyone has completed the tournament we will do a "Ring Of Fire" to decide which 2 people get the discs.

Hope to see a bunch of you there! It will be tons of fun.
Skell

Postby Skell » Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:07 am

Well we were not able to have the tournament on Saturday thanks to all of the rain. There is no other weekend right now that I can think of, that I can reschedule the tournament for. So it looks like it is completly cancelled. The 2 discs that I got from Rusty's for prizes, we will just use them at the Founder's Day Tournament on September 8th. Sorry guys!
Skell

Return to Northwood - Swensrud Park