Toledo Disc Golf 9er

Toledo Disc Golf 9er

Postby WaterlooChainSeeker » Sat May 19, 2007 5:44 pm

I have played in Toledo many times and i enjoy the course. It is a very simple course with not to much challege a little elevation change with mature trees and baskets in good shape. The couse is set-up on a city rec-park that has 2 baseball diamonds a shelter house with bathrooms. Most holes are par 3 and easily up and down in 2 with a couple of the holes pushing 450ft with a little challege. All in All not a bad course to stop at after work and grab 9.
The ability to drive 400 is great...
The ability to putt 4 from 30 ... not so great!
WaterlooChainSeeker

Postby Abe Froman » Fri May 27, 2011 11:48 pm

one of the best 9 holers i have been to in a bit. hole 1's basket looks like a truck hit it, no crete pads, but other than that get out your buzzz and go to town. a few long holes 400ish but more of a mid course. decent ammount of land for just 9 holes. could be turned into more pins if desired....will stop there again sometime
Abe Froman

Re: Toledo Disc Golf 9er

Postby Schirm » Sun May 26, 2013 10:15 am

http://www.tamatoledonews.com/page/content.detail/id/514995/Toledo-frisbee-golf-course-might-see-expansion.html?nav=5006

This would help the next 2-3 years I have to live here.

Might be a good chance to have another legit course on Highway 30 between CR and Ames.
Force, Wraith, Teebird, Pig, Buzzz, Cobra, Challenger...This week at least.
Schirm

Re: Toledo Disc Golf 9er

Postby blkwizardsonny » Sun May 26, 2013 8:30 pm

this is very cool to hear the park didnt look like there was enough room but i didnt look around . he mentioned crossing streets for more land i didnt see . gl and will visit when in . keep us updated on here schirm if ya could
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

Return to Toledo - Toledo Community DGC