Titanfall - Xbox

General topics - anything goes within reason, keep it civil.

Titanfall - Xbox

Postby KePP » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:43 am

Comes out March 11 - game is pretty hyped. Blend of various shooter types, with jetpacks and mechs.

I'm curious about the no campaign mode / 'blurred' into multiplayer. I agree with the developers that single-player is somewhat wasted effort, although that argument only sticks if the multiplayer mode is higher quality as a result. I like campaign mode at first, since it's not always fun getting lit up by a Dakota repeatedly five seconds after respawn. Plus, being the first time developers are using Xbox Live Cloud (Azure) for dedicated servers (welcome, consoles, to PC gaming of the late 90's), there's a high risk of connectivity issues at release. If so, campaign would be a nice fallback. I probably won't find much time to play, but do plan on giving this one a shot on 360. Anybody preordering?
KePP

Re: Titanfall - Xbox

Postby SARG27044 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:10 am

I've watched a few clips of the game play and it looks nice. But now that I see there is no campaign I probably would only get it if I get bored. I just picked up 2 games for Xbox One, Ryse (so-so) and I just started playing Tomb Raider which is pretty fun so far.
SARG27044

Re: Titanfall - Xbox

Postby SARG27044 » Thu May 01, 2014 10:18 am

Caved in and picked it up a week ago. Game is very fun, and I've never been huge on Multiplayer games. I would recommend everyone to try it out. COD and Halo fans alike will enjoy this
SARG27044

Return to Stuff