I didn't post it here because I wanted to keep it within our group at first and not post it in a public forum, which this is. Corey is supposed to be sending out an e-mail with all the details. Don't get your panties in a bunch this is planned for after league is over.....September 4-7th at Highbridge. Mark your calendars accordingly. That being said - if one of our honorary members that pretends to be a part of us but won't make the commitment, like Duden for example,
wanted to go - I'd be all for it.
The Honka House sleeps about 20 people, and there's close to that many committed - maybe 16ish right now. Granted it's still February and the trip is stil 7 months away so lots can happen. There are options for the chance that we have interest enough that we have a group larger than that. We could rent out John's (the owner) house, or people can camp for a cheaper option. I've already paid the deposit for the Honka House ($100). First ones to commit get dibs. I'm not forking out another $100 for a place I won't be staying. If there's enough interest, like if we have another 15 people wanting to go, somebody might want to step up and reserve that as well, or start making plans to camp either at the campground, or on the grounds of the Honka House. I just don't want to reserve both places and have a bunch of people decide they're not going and have 19 people end up going and us have two places reserved.
And get with the program and create a Chucking facebook account crazy - it won't bite you....