General topics - anything goes within reason, keep it civil.
- Posts: 702
- Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:31 pm
- Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
this seems to be one of the tradition tournaments to me anyways . it felt weird last year being that late .just my opinion
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
- Posts: 2785
- Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:12 pm
- Location: GVCC
There is no chance of girls in bikinis in July when school is out. Just sayin...
- Posts: 6728
- Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:28 pm
- Location: D.M.
you're not the girl you think you are
- Posts: 3051
- Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:55 am
- Location: inside my pants
Return to Stuff
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 0 guests