MMA

Sports related topics.

Re: MMA

Postby blkwizardsonny » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:24 am

ive only watched couple of his fights but nothing wowed me at all very boring imo
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

Postby SpikeHyzer » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:47 am

blkwizardsonny wrote:ive only watched couple of his fights but nothing wowed me at all very boring imo

^^
Completely agree with Molly.

He has beaten a bunch of wash outs from the UFC and smaller ogranizations. I would like to see him get a shot at a Carlos Conduit, Damian Maia, Tyron Woodley or DHK. If he can show me more than lay and pray for three rounds, then I would be interested in seeing him take on GSP.
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge, but imagination.
SpikeHyzer

Postby blkwizardsonny » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:55 am

ssss
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

Postby Like_Water » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:11 pm

diskey river wrote:If you read the first article the owner of Bellator basically called Ben a one-dimensional fighter as well.

Viacom mma has changed Bellator. Pure entertainment, no longer "the toughest tournament in sports"

Askren has become a pawn, which is unfortunate, he's just starting to get good! Undefeated, dominant, with tons of room for improvement.

Rampage is back!? Lmao, dude is such a douche. He will dominate in Bellator. Just couldn't hang in the UFC.

UFc 167 looks pretty sick tonight. Hoping Robbie Lawler ko's the waterboy. And johny Hendricks ko's his training partner GSP. Most likely wont happen. Most likely ill be asleep when that goes down.
If it kills, I got news, it ain't a side effect
Like_Water

Postby LOOTOWNDISKR » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:49 pm

Ben Askren might land in the WSOF in Steve Carls division, Carl is a good wrestler with great submissions and knows how to throw hands also. I would like to see that matchup honestly. Carl disposed of Josh Burkman pretty easily and goes up against Fitch next. Dana White is full of himself and when anyone says anything against him he puts that person down as far as he can. Tonight has some good fights but I am ready for GSP to retire, his style isn't much more interesting than Bens. Also Steve Carl is from Bell Plaine so I like to root for the hometown guy to get some publicity against Ben.
LOOTOWNDISKR

Postby The Donator » Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:49 pm

LOOTOWNDISKR wrote:Ben Askren might land in the WSOF in Steve Carls division, Carl is a good wrestler with great submissions and knows how to throw hands also. I would like to see that matchup honestly. Carl disposed of Josh Burkman pretty easily and goes up against Fitch next. Dana White is full of himself and when anyone says anything against him he puts that person down as far as he can. Tonight has some good fights but I am ready for GSP to retire, his style isn't much more interesting than Bens. Also Steve Carl is from Bell Plaine so I like to root for the hometown guy to get some publicity against Ben.

I cant tell if Dana is an absolute genius or a complete cocksucker...
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby diskey river » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:12 am

*spoiler alert

I haven't paid for a ppv in a long time & won't ever again after that crock of Chucking Horse Chit!

* except for watching Josh Kosceck getting ktfo!
diskey river

Postby LOOTOWNDISKR » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:31 am

Dana White is both. From the feedback off popular mma sites the consensus is Hendricks won without a doubt and looking at GSP's face I would say so. The Nevada Athletic commission is a joke It is killing the sport along with Whites big ass mouth.
LOOTOWNDISKR

Postby blkwizardsonny » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:33 am

i seen gsp face wow and he won was this the crock of bs your talking about other guy should have won right?
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

Postby SpikeHyzer » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:15 pm

Johnny Hendricks got straight robbed. Easily 49-46 for Hendricks. The second and fourth rounds could have easily been scored 10-8 for Hendricks. I think there needs to be an immediate rematch as Hendricks definitely earned it.
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge, but imagination.
SpikeHyzer

Postby LOOTOWNDISKR » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:59 pm

sounds like Askren is headed to WSOF for a matchup between the winner of Fitch and Carl, unless Fitch can pull of a miracle it will be Carl and Askren.
LOOTOWNDISKR

Postby Single L » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:11 am

LOOTOWNDISKR wrote:sounds like Askren is headed to WSOF for a matchup between the winner of Fitch and Carl, unless Fitch can pull of a miracle it will be Carl and Askren.

Just because they offered him doesn't mean he's going to sign .......

Askren - "I’d have to think long and hard about joining the World Series of fighting. I honestly think there’s more competition in Bellator at 170 pounds. I mean their champion (Steve Carl) couldn’t even get past the semifinal round of Bellator’s tournaments. I can make money a lot of ways besides being locked in a cage."
"I'm not impressed with aces of any kind. 95% of the time, they're just bad shots that got lucky and happened to hit the chains. Otherwise, they'd have sailed 50' past the hole." ~ Cydisc
Single L

Postby LOOTOWNDISKR » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:09 pm

Maybe after Dana slams the door in his face he will reconsider.
LOOTOWNDISKR

Postby LOOTOWNDISKR » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:15 pm

ONE FC, didn't see that coming and don't know much about them.
LOOTOWNDISKR

Postby 10up » Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:25 pm

you'd think he'd do better with his brand writing a book or something..

welcome to supreme obscurity..
you're not the girl you think you are
10up

PreviousNext

Return to Sports