DSM Bushwhacker Disc Golf League

Des Moines area leagues

Moderator: Single L

Re: DSM Bushwhacker Disc Golf League

Postby discgolfduval » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:37 pm

The date is actually the 27th...not the 26th.
discgolfduval

Postby crazykrug » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:16 pm

If I missed anyone for the latest spreadsheets, shoot me a PM with your email so I can get you added. After much copying and pasting and cursing :mrgreen: :mrgreen: , the head to head and course win loss tie records are now completed.

Not sure if Scott or Mikal will see this but if you do, I have updated the head to head and course win loss tie records for each Bushwhacker so send me your email address or if anyone has their email address please let me know.

WOTY out :twisted: :twisted:
Member of 2010, 2012, 2013 Bushwhacker State Champions
crazykrug

Postby z-man » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:58 pm

Uh...nice job team
I want to get a vending machine with fun sized candy bars...and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late.
-Mitch Hedberg
~namaste~
z-man

Postby discgolfduval » Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:40 pm

Yes sir. Good dudes over there but always feels good to put a pasting on them!(even though I got murdered in my singles match)
discgolfduval

Postby crazykrug » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:08 pm

Fausch almost didn't even make the captains list, that would have been weird :lol: :lol:

Nice shooting first round Z-Man, should have called Tinlin to bring you the belt

Good job to my cardmates to rally from 3 strokes down with 6 holes to go to get the tiebreaker. Butch with some clutch putting on 18 for the deuce, Nate and Lindsel with some very nice drives and upshots.

Shout out to Fausch aka Paul Rhodes for this pregame speech to rally the troops to victory and to Presler for those cherries, shot my best round ever :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
crazykrug

Postby z-man » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:35 pm

Moonshine cherries = automatic tradition
I want to get a vending machine with fun sized candy bars...and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late.
-Mitch Hedberg
~namaste~
z-man

Postby GDL17921 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:55 am

z-man wrote:Moonshine cherries = automatic tradition

indeed :lol:
GDL17921

Postby rightcunnin » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:24 pm

crazykrug wrote:If I missed anyone for the latest spreadsheets, shoot me a PM with your email so I can get you added. After much copying and pasting and cursing :mrgreen: :mrgreen: , the head to head and course win loss tie records are now completed.

Not sure if Scott or Mikal will see this but if you do, I have updated the head to head and course win loss tie records for each Bushwhacker so send me your email address or if anyone has their email address please let me know.

WOTY out :twisted: :twisted:

scottpwalsh@hotmail.com

Thanks Keyrayzee
I'm sorry that the middle of my sentence interrupted the beginning of yours.
rightcunnin

Location: further out of my f-in mind than previously thought.

Postby crazykrug » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:51 am

Good to hear from you Scotty, will get you added to the list.
crazykrug

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:27 pm

crazykrug wrote:Shout out to Fausch aka Paul Rhodes for this pregame speech to rally the troops to victory and to Presler for those cherries, shot my best round ever :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

so the secret is out....... we'll be back next year drunker than ever for sure. philips we need to schedule a date for this so we can add it to the tourny schedule next year and to our league schedules.

thanks for the lessons guys!
Adding up scores after league... Greco-"Kerri, you shot 11 up" Kerri- "oh a 65 isn't bad" Greco-"that was the back nine"
3x state champ runner up

Postby DLCdisc » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:06 am

Anybody playing hookie this afternoon? I'd like to get a round in. Gimme a call or text 249-2454.

Damon
DLCdisc

Postby irban » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:33 pm

Hey O.D. My partner in glow last night found a disc with your name and number on it, hole 18 at Big Creek. Tell us how you ended up with such an ass shot, and it's yours. :mrgreen:
~~~- ¥
irban

Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)

Postby Discgo » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:15 pm

I wonder if it got there like the leopard of Jen's that was found in Marshalltowns water. She lost it at pickard.
Chain-outs since last ace - 1
Discgo

Postby Buzzz Killington » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:44 am

I need to post a phat "Thank You" to Steve and Sarg! Sarg laid down 20 donated discs to the 27 Boy Scouts I had to teach. Steve threw down some more and some minis. Joe French put in on donations too. In the end, every kid got a disc, mid or putter, and a mini (they had to make 2/3 putts from 15ft for each). I taught grips, basic throws, and a 3-step drive. We divided into cards of 4 and even the handicap kid got to play the temp 9 hole course we put in campsite #4 of Jester Park. Steve really helped me out by laying out the design, helping me schlep the pins to their place and marking tee areas. He also let me borrow 2 metal pins so I only had to bring 7 from Iowa City. I can't believe I fit all those in one car! We threw off with all 27 kids at 40ft for the drivers I had donated, then flipped discs for teams to a 2-man best shot round. My team won 8) The whole thing went really well! There were some adults leaders there carrying around some classic plastic, including a rainbow stamp 2-chain Aviar :shock: Good times
Last edited by Buzzz Killington on Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Buzzz Killington

Postby blkwizardsonny » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:57 am

great job buzz great to hear
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

PreviousNext

Return to Des Moines