4th Annual Camden Triples** Sunday November 3, 2013

Tournaments in the rest of the non Iowa world

Re: 4th Annual Camden Triples** Sunday November 3, 2013

Postby Potter » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:14 am

really wrote:what a fun day would like to thank chase and jess for a great ran event with great food. I have never had more fun fighting to not get last place than i did yesterday with team cockstrong

That was a great battle! You 3 are always a blast to play golf with. Thanks Chase and Jess for running this fun event to cap off the disc golf season! I love how this tournament grows so much each year
"I hyzerflip drones, biatch" ~Grimm
Potter

Postby really » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:01 am

Potter wrote:
really wrote:what a fun day would like to thank chase and jess for a great ran event with great food. I have never had more fun fighting to not get last place than i did yesterday with team cockstrong

That was a great battle! You 3 are always a blast to play golf with. Thanks Chase and Jess for running this fun event to cap off the disc golf season! I love how this tournament grows so much each year

dont forget the two handed hat slam :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
DGA
really

Postby schlabach » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:55 am

Buzzz Killington wrote:I'm still looking for a spot on an adv. team

Or an intermediate team.
schlabach

Postby Potter » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:57 am

really wrote:

I will NEVER forget the two handed hat slam lol. Thank you Joe French, that alone was worth the trip :lol: :lol:
"I hyzerflip drones, biatch" ~Grimm
Potter

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:47 pm

Potter wrote:
really wrote:

I will NEVER forget the two handed hat slam lol. Thank you Joe French, that alone was worth the trip :lol: :lol:

I could do with a little less cock sucking though, thanks MDR, Ben, and Bearded Guy!
camping in humbolt 2013 - greco: "why is there so much water in my tent?" bernie: "sweat and tears greco, sweat and tears"
3x state champ runner up

Postby tufluk » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:27 pm

Someone left a pair of Merrells at Camden. PM and I'll get them to owner.
tufluk

Postby tufluk » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:29 pm

Walked Cam 2 today. Found no discs and only 3 empty cans. Many thanks to the 200+ players for not littering.
tufluk

Postby RelentlessLefty » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:26 pm

Had an amazing time on Sunday! Both courses looked great, and everything could not have ran smoother! I also really loved the layout at C2!. Wish we could have played better but there is always next year!
RelentlessLefty

Postby blkwizardsonny » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:49 pm

schlabach wrote:

Or an intermediate team.

you posted in two threads bout this you upset they played intermediate huh lol :P
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

Postby schlabach » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:46 am

blkwizardsonny wrote:
schlabach wrote:

Or an intermediate team.

you posted in two threads bout this you upset they played intermediate huh lol :P

I just love giving Marty shit about it. I realized I accidentally posted in the wrong thread so I posted in this one instead.
schlabach

Postby Buzzz Killington » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:44 am

I tried. Waited too long to round up an Adv team. Its probably why my trophy has a lady on top :lol: Good news is that half of my payout is going directly to the Boy Scouts in DSM next Sunday.

In super sweet news: A hats off to second place. They were accidentally handed 1st place payout. Sought us out and made the switch. Refreshing to see, not everyone is that honest. Kudos and much thanks!

Also a big shout out to Jess, Chase, Gene, Sprague+ all other Camden volunteers. Flawless.
Buzzz Killington

Postby jess20460 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:34 am

You guys make me smile... Been trying to come up with something whitty about Schlabach giving Marty shit about playing INT... How bout you both just play in the advanced division next year at Triples... I can say for sure that Marty won't be there (cause I won't let him play there) and if Schlabach plays as many events next year as he did this year, he better not be there...

Once again, I'm in complete awe of this event.. It blows my mind how many new faces and people that just seem to come out of the wood work that we see at Triples... Again, this event has to go down as our highest ever attended event.. 222 was the final count.. I strongly suggest pre registering next year, as I don't really know how many more people we could have comfortably put on the course(s).

An overdue and huge thanks goes out the Camden Crews!!! Chris Spague, Gene Mattecheck, Michael Whiteside, Mike Friestad, etc... What can I say, the course is amazing & only because of them.. Nick Mazzarollo even helped rake the greens on some of the holes at CII and has put in a good amount of work over at CI..

So overall, thank you for supporting the event, thank you for supporting us, & thank you for being you!!! We'll see ya next year!
jess20460

Postby diskey river » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:34 am

With non-sanctioned Triples would it almost be easier to charge every team the same fee and just flight it? Paying out only the top flight in cash? That way you guys wouldn't have to be in charge of deciding for people what division they should play in.
diskey river

Postby schlabach » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:01 pm

I'll be playing advanced next year. Are you by chance going to post any of the scores? I know there were a ton of them so I understand if you don't want to but I was just interested in the top advanced and pro scores.
schlabach

Postby blkwizardsonny » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:38 pm

diskey river wrote:With non-sanctioned Triples would it almost be easier to charge every team the same fee and just flight it? Paying out only the top flight in cash? That way you guys wouldn't have to be in charge of deciding for people what division they should play in.

i feel that would be weird almost every team could shoot a 15 under at cam 1 (even tho we didnt ) :mrgreen:
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

PreviousNext

Return to National Tournaments