2013 Iowa Tour

Information about the Iowa Tour.

Moderator: shane

Re: 2013 Iowa Tour

Postby blkwizardsonny » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:58 am

curt told you it wasnt intentional you should let go but you have to ignore what he said so u can complain some more . please come over after bw
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

Postby DLCdisc » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:29 pm

Wow, I don't give a rats arse but I am understanding what Kurt has done because I went through this a few years back. I signed up in intermediate for the Iowa tour and had a great spring. I moved up to advanced mid-way through the season and for the remainder of the Iowa Tour events I was awarded points in the intermediate division based on how my scores for the event would have placed me. In some of those cases, I would have won intermediate and received full points. In the event that advanced played a different set of tees or a different course, I didn't get any points.

Kurt -- thank you for running the Iowa Tour. Wish I could make more of the events and support you. For the most part it is a thankless job and this type of banter should only occur if there was an intentional error. Stuff happens -- I am not one to bash on anyone's point of view, just showing some support and encouraging a deep breath here and there :mrgreen:
DLCdisc

Postby TTrammel » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:41 pm

So could you let me know if I'm eligible please ! I don't wanna assume I understand everything I've read and I ( Shirley ) lol don't wanna have a bash session. Please and Thank you ! :|
I speak my mind cause I can ! And no one can do anything about it !
TTrammel

Postby walker 139 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:16 pm

SARG27044 wrote:Damn cock goblins, that's who

I died reading this thread. baha. I look forward to playing in the Iowa Tour this year :mrgreen:
walker 139

Previous

Return to Iowa Tour