Graceland Open 2013 (Iowa Tour Stop)

All Tournaments held in the state of Iowa or by Iowa affilitated clubs.

Re: Graceland Open 2013 (Iowa Tour Stop)

Postby LOOTOWNDISKR » Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:39 pm

I don't bag and no your issues are far deeper, like talking about removing baskets in a 30 mile radius, who says that? you do! The weed aint helping bro, find another solution for your anger, like go plant twolips. You want to bully people on this forum and when someone says chuck you, you make threats that will probably never happen but make you look stupid. I bet when you see me you don't come a swinging or try a double leg take down, your best bet would be to shake hands and make amends or the only thing that's going to get bagged is you.
LOOTOWNDISKR

Postby TTrammel » Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:58 pm

LOOTOWNDISKR wrote:I don't bag and no your issues are far deeper, like talking about removing baskets in a 30 mile radius, who says that? you do! The weed aint helping bro, find another solution for your anger, like go plant twolips. You want to bully people on this forum and when someone says chuck you, you make threats that will probably never happen but make you look stupid. I bet when you see me you don't come a swinging or try a double leg take down, your best bet would be to shake hands and make amends or the only thing that's going to get bagged is you.

Yeah maybe so...maybe not what do looks matter anyways this wouldn't be my first rodeo or my last one. like I'm really going to due a dang thing to any course I love Disc Golf. The weed is the only thing plus my regular Meds that are the only thing that work in combo together and I'd rather plant peaches and cream corn ( tulips ). Doesn't matter if I see you or not I always have to be hit or believing I'm expecting to be in a physical conflict with a said person and then the other switch fly's right and then that's usaully when I wake up in jail and there telling me I did what ?.......................great another class ! well I guess it's been ten years or so since the last time so I'm due for sure , I prefer to fist bump most people never wash there hands after taking a piss if that's ok with you ?..........................................And take a wild guess as to what I'm currently out of ? 9 pages now
I speak my mind cause I can ! And no one can do anything about it !
TTrammel

Postby LOOTOWNDISKR » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:05 pm

yeah man it sucks to be out, but it really sucks to have the whole dg world dislike you. suck it up and just be nice.
LOOTOWNDISKR

Postby TTrammel » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:08 pm

LOOTOWNDISKR wrote:yeah man it sucks to be out, but it really sucks to have the whole dg world dislike you. suck it up and just be nice.

I'm trying weve de-escalated finally.............................................................truely sorry man there lies another issue for me when my mouth fly's of the handle before I think / just does
TTrammel

Postby LOOTOWNDISKR » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:13 pm

you just gained respect, now keep at it and you wont have anymore problems bro.
LOOTOWNDISKR

Postby TTrammel » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:17 pm

LOOTOWNDISKR wrote:you just gained respect, now keep at it and you wont have anymore problems bro.

Right on Thanks
TTrammel

Postby blkwizardsonny » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:56 pm

easy to poke fun at people on the internet but when you see those people on a regular its a lil different . he has sincerely apologized which i didnt care if he did or not so lets move on and disc golf .theres nothing wrong with the guy he just has couple iowa dg moments a year not really a big deal imo
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

Postby MDR_3000 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:05 pm

blkwizardsonny wrote:easy to poke fun at people on the internet but when you see those people on a regular its a lil different . he has sincerely apologized which i didnt care if he did or not so lets move on and disc golf .theres nothing wrong with the guy he just has couple iowa dg moments a year not really a big deal imo

fvck off
If she can't swim....she's bound to drizzown.
MDR_3000

Postby The Donator » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:44 pm

blkwizardsonny wrote:easy to poke fun at people on the internet but when you see those people on a regular its a lil different . he has sincerely apologized which i didnt care if he did or not so lets move on and disc golf .theres nothing wrong with the guy he just has couple iowa dg moments a year not really a big deal imo

So...u wanna hug it out then next time i see ya? :lol:
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby blkwizardsonny » Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:58 am

will do keep it very short tho please
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

Postby The Donator » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:33 am

blkwizardsonny wrote:will do keep it very short tho please

Well see how it goes lol jk no hug needed
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby uhler4432 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:08 pm

Is this event going to become official before the October1st rating come out? It still unofficial why is it taking so long to become official?
uhler4432

Postby blkwizardsonny » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:59 pm

he didnt get it turned in on time from what ive heard . should be on next rating update . it made my rating go down instead of up cause of it thx dave . lol jk dave
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

Postby Marcovis » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:42 pm

No rush on getting those up, the 870 golf I shot can stay off my rating as long as you like :mrgreen:
Marcovis

Postby uhler4432 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:03 pm

But the 870 I got is going to move my rating up.
uhler4432

PreviousNext

Return to Iowa Tournaments