The Inaugural Iowa City Classic 9/14 & 15/2013

All Tournaments held in the state of Iowa or by Iowa affilitated clubs.

Re: The Inaugural Iowa City Classic 9/14 & 15/2013

Postby Clue » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:56 pm

Thanks to Vicious Circle, sponsors, CVB, and anyone else that contributed. You guys did a really good job with everything. A lot of people don't realize I lived in Iowa City for quite awhile and I really enjoyed getting back there. Some of you know I have big plans for Iowa City in the future and many of you are going to find out soon, and the main reason is that there are great courses and very competent people to help out as well as being centrally located for the majority of players!
Clue

Postby Buzzz Killington » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:49 pm

Well Clue, hope Peninsula was all the 18 holes you hoped it could be =)

Thanks to Vicious! Course work was great, scores posted day of, trophies and player packs for all! More rain than we've had all Summer, still managed to have some fun
Buzzz Killington

Postby Clue » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:30 am

Buzzz Killington wrote:Well Clue, hope Peninsula was all the 18 holes you hoped it could be =)

Ha! Yeah, I enjoyed it. Appreciate all the work you are doing out there.
Clue

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:28 pm

mchoser wrote:
3x state champ runner up wrote:
The Donator wrote:What was up with all the DNF's?

vaginas they have

I might love disc golf more than anybody on here, but its not the end of the world , life happens get one :lol:

well said, for someone with a vagina. No no I'm kidding of course. And yes, there are good reasons for not finishing a tournament, however, weather and not being very good aren't. I do suppose that loving disc golf means at some point you got to let it go and if it comes back then it's meant to be. Oh who am I kidding, you don't have a vagina, you are a vagina. Who are you? No really what's your name because I don't know who you are.
camping in humbolt 2013 - greco: "why is there so much water in my tent?" bernie: "sweat and tears greco, sweat and tears"
3x state champ runner up

Previous

Return to Iowa Tournaments