College Football

Sports related topics.

Re: College Football

Postby Sidearm » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:43 am

SpikeHyzer wrote:

I'd probably be that drunk too if I had to watch Iowa Football. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're never going to be sponsored by ProFlight with that kind of talk. :)
Sidearm

Postby SpikeHyzer » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:54 am

The sad part is, Iowa looked better in their loss than the Huskers did in their win.
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge, but imagination.
SpikeHyzer

Postby The Donator » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:23 am

Yeah i was gonna say WYOMING but you guys held on lol
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby The Donator » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:46 am

Made the near-fatal mistake of turning Cowherd on today...some guy called in attempting to defend Manziel and had absolutely great points about just being a college kid, and Cowshit shut him down by saying hes not a good college player and plays "frisbee golf on Fridays" and "you know what goes along with that." Cant believe you guys listen to his shit.
The Donator

Postby grodney » Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:21 pm

The Donator wrote:Made the near-fatal mistake of turning Cowherd on today...some guy called in attempting to defend Manziel and had absolutely great points about just being a college kid, and Cowshit shut him down by saying hes not a good college player and plays "frisbee golf on Fridays" and "you know what goes along with that." Cant believe you guys listen to his shit.

Cowherd said that Manziel isn't a good college player? Really? I find that hard to believe, but okay.

Other than that, what do you have an issue with? Defending him as "just being a college kid" doesn't cut it. You either get to be a college kid, or you get to be a star quarterback. You don't get to be both. And as for the frisbee golf on Fridays and what it entails, are you arguing about that?
grodney

Postby The Donator » Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:29 pm

grodney wrote:
The Donator wrote:Made the near-fatal mistake of turning Cowherd on today...some guy called in attempting to defend Manziel and had absolutely great points about just being a college kid, and Cowshit shut him down by saying hes not a good college player and plays "frisbee golf on Fridays" and "you know what goes along with that." Cant believe you guys listen to his shit.

Cowherd said that Manziel isn't a good college player? Really? I find that hard to believe, but okay.

Other than that, what do you have an issue with? Defending him as "just being a college kid" doesn't cut it. You either get to be a college kid, or you get to be a star quarterback. You don't get to be both. And as for the frisbee golf on Fridays and what it entails, are you arguing about that?

It was demeaning to both him and our sport, and yes, in his true flip-flop fashion he is not a good college player now. Just his shit tone was enough for me.
The Donator

Postby AO » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:19 pm

AO

Postby Like_Water » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:30 pm

If it kills, I got news, it ain't a side effect
Like_Water

Previous

Return to Sports