DSM Bushwhacker Disc Golf League

Des Moines area leagues

Moderator: Single L

Re: DSM Bushwhacker Disc Golf League

Postby Discgo » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:39 am

dpresler wrote:Wow...seriously. the basket was stolen, we could've just gave us all twos, but we did the best with what we had available...my shot from the tpad legitimately went over the chair Ross put over the stolen basket, who was also standing next to the pin...I'll take my two....but I'll get the video posted just to appease u people...u all could've seen it at Ewing, some even did...I'm a little irritated by this, so for whoever it is bitching about what we did...quit being a dbag, what were we supposed to do? ...
earlier in the thread it was said that the rules committee needed to see it. I was just asking what they came up with since their was no follow up. This is Steve for what it's worth and I'm not sure what you were supposed to do, I don't make the rules.
Chain-outs since last ace - 1
Discgo

Postby Discgo » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:42 am

irban wrote:
irban wrote:
Discgo wrote:More importantly, what's the ruling on it? Is putting at a person the same as a Colfax basket? Those baskets are known for spitting putts out even if they are center chains. Pressler's two on that hole tied him with Claring.

I'd make em' forfeit. What were they thinking anyway?

What percentage of putts would you say kick out? As high as 10%? 20%? So multiply the stroke for made putt at a human basket by 1.2 and round the total score.

I'm not sure what the percentage is but it's the most complained about course in the area. We could use the percentage of spit outs you had that night and give him a four.
Discgo

Postby The Donator » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:57 am

Good Lord lol. Here is your followup - he got a two. Moving on.
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby GDL17921 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:30 am

wait a sec Lindsley - don't forget we have that double secret CAB meeting tonight to discuss this video footage. We're having crime scene video analysts analyze the video to figure out whether or not these guys were trying to pull any funny business. I mean, you know - what a ridicuous state of affairs if it would be discovered that a member of our league made a judgement call on how to play out a round of disc golf on a Sunday morning. Unbelievable!

oh yeah, CAB stands for cock and balls if any of you were wondering. :lol:
GDL17921

Postby irban » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:53 am

Discgo wrote:
irban wrote:What percentage of putts would you say kick out? As high as 10%? 20%? So multiply the stroke for made putt at a human basket by 1.2 and round the total score.

I'm not sure what the percentage is but it's the most complained about course in the area. We could use the percentage of spit outs you had that night and give him a four.

Would need to be over 150% to get to 4, over 50% to get to three. Actually I only had 1 spitout that night, which I can divide into what was apparently 2+ putts per hole, given my score. 1/36 = 3%. A good golfer say 20 putts per round with 5 spitouts = 5/20= 25%. 5 spitouts seems high no? Just pointing out how tenuous the spitout argument is.
~~~- ¥
irban

Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)

Postby GDL17921 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:00 am

thought I saw somehting about Justin Bieber liking to spit out
GDL17921

Postby Discgo » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:01 am

irban wrote:
Discgo wrote:
irban wrote:What percentage of putts would you say kick out? As high as 10%? 20%? So multiply the stroke for made putt at a human basket by 1.2 and round the total score.

Would need to be over 150% to get to 4, over 50% to get to three. Actually I only had 1 spitout that night, which I can divide into what was apparently 2+ putts per hole, given my score. 1/36 = 3%. A good golfer say 20 putts per round with 5 spitouts = 5/20= 25%. 5 spitouts seems high no? Just pointing out how tenuous the spitout argument is.

The Donator wrote:Good Lord lol. Here is your followup - he got a two. Moving on.
Discgo

Postby irban » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:24 am

GDL17921 wrote:thought I saw somehting about Justin Bieber liking to spit out

That just means they don't love you.
~~~- ¥
irban

Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)

Postby SARG27044 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:25 am

irban wrote:
Discgo wrote:

The Donator wrote:Good Lord lol. Here is your followup - he got a two. Moving on.
I think Ernie is posting under your acct....
SARG27044

Postby The Donator » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:37 am

May need to start a thread/email/this thread on who is actually interested in the BW trip and whos too cool for school. A lot of people are wondering whats going on...
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby dpresler » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:40 am

If anyone gets to complain about anything it should be me.... I had an ace run. If my two gets taken away, I'm gonna throw out N arguement to get my ace and my money.... Which therefore would mean there isn't any arguements over a tie...I would've won.... This is ridiculous.
dpresler

Postby SARG27044 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:43 am

Nice hypothetical ace run... :roll:
SARG27044

Postby really » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:48 am

dpresler wrote:If anyone gets to complain about anything it should be me.... I had an ace run. If my two gets taken away, I'm gonna throw out N arguement to get my ace and my money.... Which therefore would mean there isn't any arguements over a tie...I would've won.... This is ridiculous.

I once saw bigfoot does that count?
DGA
really

Postby Discgo » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:49 am

SARG27044 wrote:Nice hypothetical ace run... :roll:

Can we call it a holy in one since it happened during church and there is no way to prove its real. :lol:
Discgo

Postby discgolfduval » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:51 am

dpresler wrote:I'm a little irritated by this, so for whoever it is bitching about what we did...quit being a dbag, what were we supposed to do? ...

Show up on Thursday when the rest of the league did. :idea: :lol:
discgolfduval

PreviousNext

Return to Des Moines