Graceland Open 2013 (Iowa Tour Stop)

All Tournaments held in the state of Iowa or by Iowa affilitated clubs.

Re: Graceland Open 2013 (Iowa Tour Stop)

Postby LOOTOWNDISKR » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:04 pm

you should know pussies when you see them, just sayin.
LOOTOWNDISKR

Postby TTrammel » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:08 pm

Know ...........................................there at least you got the point ! And it's not razzing when 940 and higher players are playing down in the lower divisions stay in open just because you can't win in open doesn't mean you just play lower cause you can win , it's bullshit that there is no one making or telling bagger's to play there proper division's .
I speak my mind cause I can ! And no one can do anything about it !
TTrammel

Postby Grimm » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:56 pm

TTrammel wrote:Know ...........................................there at least you got the point !
it's bullshit that there is no one making or telling bagger's to play there proper division's .

It's the rating system that tells them which division they can/should be playing in. Technically the TD does not have a choice if it is a sanctioned tournament to tell people what division to play. The TD can refuse their entry and not allow them to play if it comes to that. Believe me, I have seen that happen multiple times. Generally, it's taken a compliment and you move up.

Is there an INT Masters division available for you? There is always the regular open divisions. You have the choice to play in the Masters divisions. Want to play INT with me? I don't know though; I foot fault all the time (what's bugging Clue).
50 lashes for drinking the groups whiskey isn't steep.
Grimm

Postby AO » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:19 am

Grimm wrote:
TTrammel wrote:(what's bugging Clue).
AO

Postby Clue » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:27 am

I can't believe I'm even wasting my time, but as luck would have it I have all night since I'll likely be babysitting an empty room until 8am.

So, Travis, there's actually a lot of ground to cover. First, I don't care if you talk a bunch of junk. I can take it. I'm gonna dish it. All good. However, that's not what you're doing. You're crossing the line to the point where you're making actual threats. In fact, more than once it's been brought to my attention to the point where there was discussion to bar you from attending certain events. More than one person, including myself, said that you were harmless and that it's just forum banter and that it's unlikely anything would happen unless someone else started something with you because of posts made here. However, I don't think you get carte blanche to do and say whatever you want here without consequenses. This site is privately held and tournaments are run by private entities and it wouldn't take much to delete you from both.

Next, the bagging thing. I don't know how to get this through your head. You're wrong. You've always been wrong. There isn't one shred of data that backs your contention. The fact is you're not very good, and this is an easy argument for you to blame others for your shortcomings. Everyone is playing by the rules. It just so happens that you don't like the rules. Well, if that's the case then run your own tournaments with your own rules. Oh, that's right, you can't, because if you don't get your way you're gonna take your ball and go home (i.e. - steal or complain or whatever method you were gonna use to get every course in the DM area removed).

So it comes down to this. You have a decision to make. It's clear you aren't happy with the status quo, and that's fine, but clearly you want something different. I'm here. I'll listen. If you've got some ideas or you want to get some things off your chest, send me a message. Give me your phone number. I'll even come meet with you. But I'd prefer that you didn't continue to flame the way you have been. There's no need for it. It's excessive and unwarranted.
Clue

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:55 am

LOOTOWNDISKR wrote:you should know pussies when you see them, just sayin.

i thought pussies liked dicks? but i guess sometimes assholes like dicks too?
Adding up scores after league... Greco-"Kerri, you shot 11 up" Kerri- "oh a 65 isn't bad" Greco-"that was the back nine"
3x state champ runner up

Postby Iowa DG Psychiatrist » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:20 am

Gentlemen, I appreciate your efforts to reason with our man Trammel, but I believe he is beyond the assistance of the lay person. My name is Sigmund Climo. The powers that be at IowaDG.com have recently bestowed upon me the honor of a residency in psychiatry to perhaps mitigate the unfortunate, multiple incidences of deviant behavior in this arena and offer a path to mental health vis-a-vis my expertise in psychoanalysis.

Regarding Mr. Trammel: I believe that his constant stream of complaints and deflections of responsibility arise from his childhood, particularly the anal stage of development. Simply put, I believe that when he underwent toilet training, his parents allowed him to soil himself anywhere he pleased, and cleaned up the mess without complaint or redirection. This behavior manifests in adulthood in disorganized thought and deed, as well as inappropriate, attention-seeking behavior that flies in the face of established social mores. For more information, please see this source on the Anal Explusive Adult: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_stage ... sive_adult

Further, I believe that Mr. Trammel suffers from a more rare, but associated condition: the Anal Explosive Adult. The symptoms include disjointed use of language, and lack of an internal filter; that is to say, whatever comes to mind, he will say or write, regardless of the subject matter or consequences. I recommend we give Mr. Trammel a wide berth as he deals with these problems. I prescribe a strict regimen of psychiatric care and behavior modification, commonly know as shutting the Chuck up.

I will continue to monitor these forums to collect data on each of you in order to offer my services. It is a pleasure to be here. Thank you.
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
Iowa DG Psychiatrist

Postby diskey river » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:25 am

And the Alias' begin.

2 created for this thread alone.

Finally this message board has a chance of being fun! lol
diskey river

Postby SARG27044 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:29 am

Wow :lol: I have 3 guesses as to who posted that...I know it was one of the three :lol:
SARG27044

Postby Iowa DG Psychiatrist » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:46 am

TTrammel wrote:
LOOTOWNDISKR wrote:Hey Trammel you didn't seem to have anything to say when Blackdeer told your slow ass to hustle up at hickory hills, I know a good therapist.

Apparently I didn't hear or no this but whats your point if I'm slow or fast I really don't care about the other cards or Blackdeer ( whats this some Indian shit ) and the only thing thats works is 420 to calm down the monster ,
therapist are over paid people with there 2 cents , therapy whats that gonna do when I'm in the moment ? stop and count to ten yeah right more like stomp the shit out the person then count to ten. Thanks for your concerns, Here does this help F-ck off Blackdeer a little late but thats what I'd of told you if I new you were talking to me !

Trammel, we have much to discuss. I will approach each subject individually for your edification.

1. "Blackdeer (whats this some indian shit)" reveals that you find disconcerting names or terms that are not readily self-evident. Many people are uncomfortable when faced with the norms of other cultures that conflict with their own. Now, the layman, or the reactionary psychiatrist might say, "It's just a name, you dick," but that is not my function here. I want to get to the root of the problem. Were you, at some point in your life, groped, molested, or otherwise abused by an Indian? Please be honest in your response.

2. I take your reference to "420" as code for the use of cannabis. While this drug does have positive benefits, the dulling of emotion is only temporary and only prolongs the problem of your self-described "monster". If you do wish to self-medicate, I suggest the wonder drug cocaine. My track record on this subject is well-documented: http://scicurious.wordpress.com/2008/05 ... und-freud/

3. Your attitude towards therapists. I guarantee you that we make more than two cents! Your bit of jocular ribaldry is well-received. However, one who shuns therapists is one who is afraid to face their myriad problems. You must accept that I am here to help. For this purpose, please imagine that I am not superior to you in any way, although in actuality the opposite is indisputably true.

4. "Stomp the shit out of the person then count to ten" demonstrates that you fantasize about using violence to solve your problems, but, in the modern parlance, are too "chicken shit" to actually engage in barbarism. This points to an inner powerlessness that can only be overcome by building up your self-confidence. To do this, we must confront your feelings of inadequacy. There are many reasons for feeling inferior to others, including, but not limited to: physical features, mental shortcomings, and comparing one's lack of accomplishments to one's immediate company. Your stomping fantasy indicates that you suffer from all of these and more. I would like to speak with you at least three times a week. My secretary will give you directions to my cocaine den.
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
Iowa DG Psychiatrist

Postby TTrammel » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:02 am

Iowa DG Psychiatrist wrote:Gentlemen, I appreciate your efforts to reason with our man Trammel, but I believe he is beyond the assistance of the lay person. My name is Sigmund Climo. The powers that be at IowaDG.com have recently bestowed upon me the honor of a residency in psychiatry to perhaps mitigate the unfortunate, multiple incidences of deviant behavior in this arena and offer a path to mental health vis-a-vis my expertise in psychoanalysis.

Regarding Mr. Trammel: I believe that his constant stream of complaints and deflections of responsibility arise from his childhood, particularly the anal stage of development. Simply put, I believe that when he underwent toilet training, his parents allowed him to soil himself anywhere he pleased, and cleaned up the mess without complaint or redirection. This behavior manifests in adulthood in disorganized thought and deed, as well as inappropriate, attention-seeking behavior that flies in the face of established social mores. For more information, please see this source on the Anal Explusive Adult: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_stage ... sive_adult

Further, I believe that Mr. Trammel suffers from a more rare, but associated condition: the Anal Explosive Adult. The symptoms include disjointed use of language, and lack of an internal filter; that is to say, whatever comes to mind, he will say or write, regardless of the subject matter or consequences. I recommend we give Mr. Trammel a wide berth as he deals with these problems. I prescribe a strict regimen of psychiatric care and behavior modification, commonly know as shutting the Chuck up.

I will continue to monitor these forums to collect data on each of you in order to offer my services. It is a pleasure to be here. Thank you.

Wow , now there's a Quack the people I hate the most ! NO THANKS been there done that also court ordered even more then a dozen times , DIAZ class also , ( yeah what you all are currently are getting is the older version of me ) Notning worked cause I'm not broken !

And Ban me ? Okay well rest asurred I'll be playin at all ( PUBLIC PARKS ) whenever I like and a Tournament will not be in my way . ( unless you have your proper permit to have you Tournament in a Public Park )

And now your collecting data on everybody ? I don't remember agreeing to this. So go ahead and Ban me Clue I don't wanna have anyone seeing what there getting into.
TTrammel

Postby LOOTOWNDISKR » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:34 am

Trammel why not just say hey sorry for my behavior and try and earn the respect you want that you will never get through the methods you are using now. You're probably not going to quit dg anytime soon and you will keep playing tournaments as well. Just know that your words follow you to every place you go and everyone who views what you put on here perceives you as such. Being that your 46 years old I doubt change is in your near future but if you want to be the guy nobody wants to be around or play on a card with, keep at what your doing. Im not sure why im even giving you this advice when you seem to reject any and all for the sole purpose of being a dick. Remember your not the toughest guy that plays disc golf probably not even in the top ten in the state. Quit with the macho shit and just make amends as best you can at this point. However you want to do it is up to you, enjoy life man its to short for the paint yourself in the corner attitude, trust me been their done that never want to be "that" guy again. Peace
LOOTOWNDISKR

Postby discgolfduval » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:09 pm

Good advice Lootown. With that said, I never want this thread to end. :lol: Trammel if you're alter ego on here is just one big troll job...Bravo. I tip my cap.
discgolfduval

Postby TTrammel » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:17 pm

LOOTOWNDISKR wrote:Trammel why not just say hey sorry for my behavior and try and earn the respect you want that you will never get through the methods you are using now. You're probably not going to quit dg anytime soon and you will keep playing tournaments as well. Just know that your words follow you to every place you go and everyone who views what you put on here perceives you as such. Being that your 46 years old I doubt change is in your near future but if you want to be the guy nobody wants to be around or play on a card with, keep at what your doing. Im not sure why im even giving you this advice when you seem to reject any and all for the sole purpose of being a dick. Remember your not the toughest guy that plays disc golf probably not even in the top ten in the state. Quit with the macho shit and just make amends as best you can at this point. However you want to do it is up to you, enjoy life man its to short for the paint yourself in the corner attitude, trust me been their done that never want to be "that" guy again. Peace

Yeah.................................................................................................................................Okay...................................................................GOT IT ! Good Day all ! Always be aware of your surroundings at all times I have this down for sure ! And always being prepared for anything................................................................................Your welcome for the show til the next time I'm out . Oh yeah sorry for the Behavior !( R-E-S-P-E-C-T :roll: )
TTrammel

Postby LOOTOWNDISKR » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:31 pm

was that an attempt at an apology? I remember when my girlfriends daughter did something and she had to apologize to me and her response was " my mom said I had to say sorry, sorry." Yours was about as juvenile, im aware of my "surroundings", trust me, your not the first chucklehead I have dealt with. Get over it and go work on your game or lack their of, faaaak, or meet me at exchange at five oclock. I bet you cant beat me at one Chucking thing, not disc. not ping pong, not wrestling, not boxing, ok maybe a staring contest just cuz your so damn ugly. You're welcome discgolfduvall :lol:
LOOTOWNDISKR

PreviousNext

Return to Iowa Tournaments