J&B Rollings Hills Doubles

All Tournaments held in the state of Iowa or by Iowa affilitated clubs.

Re: J&B Rollings Hills Doubles

Postby LOOTOWNDISKR » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:49 pm

Im over that thread
LOOTOWNDISKR

Postby The Donator » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:59 pm

I dont see any bagger comments about T-Squared and Jamie playing advanced :lol:
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby Grimm » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:17 pm

The Donator wrote:I dont see any bagger comments about T-Squared and Jamie playing advanced :lol:

Those remarks only comes out when you win.

I'll be seeing everyone from the INT field at a tourney soon. Hmm...Walnut Retro, I won ADV there, might as well get the INT trophy there too.
50 lashes for drinking the groups whiskey isn't steep.
Grimm

Postby Eminem4president » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:09 pm

3x state champ runner up wrote:I'm not too sure about any of this. i love criticism as it all helps growth. But i think that some players take themselves too seriously and get all butt hurt when things don't go the way they want. i thought it was the golf and competition that brings players to tournaments, not how much payout is or what is someone going to do for me today. lets be real here, graceland isn't the usdgc, or an a tier nt event it was a small team of hard working people that did the best they could and will do better at their next event.

if you want a tournement to showcase how much you think of yourself then stay where ever you came from.

i'm not 100% clear about this smoking issue but if a course on a campus has rules about smoking, it's the players responsibilty to follow them and the TD's to handle any situaiton however he wants. for god's sake, take responsiblity for your own actions and don't bitch about how a td handled it.

Sorry If you think I got "Butt hurt" or "think so highly of myself, to stay were I came from" But I like to showcase everywhere I go. As should every golfer who loves competition.

I'm not sure there's any person that has never lived in Iowa, to love Iowa golf more than me!! I want to see it prosper and continue to get bigger and better. I've seen many changes from events and TD's over the years,(remember when Latch used to run events) that I refuse to believe it has peaked. I still think there is a lot of room for growth and evolution and still next levels to obtain. There's so much passion for disc golf in Iowa!!

In the end, I want to help make sure than when I rave to people all over the country about how great Iowa disc golf is, I want my credibility to be taken serious.

See ya in the next fairway...

#butthurt, over and out :mrgreen:
I don't "Owe You" like 2 vowels...

A million here, a million there...
Eminem4president

Postby blkwizardsonny » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:37 pm

your pretty much an iowan to me tank look forward to seeing ya soon
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

Previous

Return to Iowa Tournaments