mondays @ 5pm golf at St. Andrews $21 for unlimited holes

Iowa City, Cedar Rapids, and surrounding area leagues.

mondays @ 5pm golf at St. Andrews $21 for unlimited holes

Postby Abe Froman » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:19 am

as of about a month or so ago we have been playing golf at St. Andrews in CR at 5pm on mondays. its $21 for unlimited holes with a cart. i know its not the most amazing course ever but you cant beat the cost. its been myself, bob hernandez, kern, and either tim p, or weiben so far. we would like to get at least 4 next week and anybody is welcome to join up. think of it as bw style dubs but with carts and golf balls and you have to wear a shirt. i know there are more of us that golf and we would like to make this an every week deally. hit me up on here or call me.
Abe Froman

Re: mondays @ 5pm golf at St. Andrews $21 for unlimited hole

Postby D Fresh » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:20 am

Abe Froman wrote:as of about a month or so ago we have been playing golf at St. Andrews in CR at 5pm on mondays. its $21 for unlimited holes with a cart. i know its not the most amazing course ever but you cant beat the cost. its been myself, bob hernandez, kern, and either tim p, or weiben so far. we would like to get at least 4 next week and anybody is welcome to join up. think of it as bw style dubs but with carts and golf balls and you have to wear a shirt. i know there are more of us that golf and we would like to make this an every week deally. hit me up on here or call me.

In
DRJ
D Fresh

Re: mondays @ 5pm golf at St. Andrews $21 for unlimited hole

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:15 am

Abe Froman wrote:as of about a month or so ago we have been playing golf at St. Andrews in CR at 5pm on mondays. its $21 for unlimited holes with a cart. i know its not the most amazing course ever but you cant beat the cost. its been myself, bob hernandez, kern, and either tim p, or weiben so far. we would like to get at least 4 next week and anybody is welcome to join up. think of it as bw style dubs but with carts and golf balls and you have to wear a shirt. i know there are more of us that golf and we would like to make this an every week deally. hit me up on here or call me.

this is blasphemy!
Adding up scores after league... Greco-"Kerri, you shot 11 up" Kerri- "oh a 65 isn't bad" Greco-"that was the back nine"
3x state champ runner up

Return to Iowa City/Cedar Rapids