2013 Workday Raffle Ticket Info

Moderators: GDL17921, Clue, shane

2013 Workday Raffle Ticket Info

Postby Beerman » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:34 pm

for each scheduld workday that you participate in you will receive 1 raffle ticket, if the scheduled work day is longer than 2 hours you will receive 1 raffle ticket for every 2 hour of work that day. It will be at the SOLE discretion of the Course director if you receive additional tickets for partial hours over the 2 hour standard. In order to receive raffle ticket you must sign in/out with the course director.

Raffle tickets are maintained by Dave Beery, and will be brought to work days. Raffle tickets will be good through 2013 season only (if you help now your ticket will remain in the drawing until after the glow)

So, what are the raffle prizes......
1 winner will receive paid entry into the Des Moines Challenge presented by G&L Clothing
1 winner will receive paid entryinto the Des Moines Open
1 winner will receive paid entry into the Des Moines Glow
Random drawings thruoughout the year for varies Disc golf related products (at dM league night)

Eligibility: the ONLY person who is NOT eligible is the DMDGC Course Director, ALL other DMDGC Board member will be eligible to receive raffle tickets and prizes.
Beerman

Re: 2013 Workday Raffle Ticket Info

Postby Beerman » Tue May 14, 2013 10:56 am

We will be drawing for the Paid entry into the Des Moines Challenge Presented by G&L Clothing on Friday May 24th before Check-in starts. There will be aminimum of 3 board members present at time of drawing.

If the winner has preregistered they will receive a refund at check-in, if the winner has not pre registered they will be getting a phone call.

IF the winner is NOT going to Play we will DRAW for another winner, you can NOT transfer to another player (we do not want to give someone that hasn't done course work a chance to win).

Winner will also be posted here.
Beerman

Postby Discgo » Tue May 14, 2013 11:21 am

Beerman wrote:We will be drawing for the Paid entry into the Des Moines Challenge Presented by G&L Clothing on Friday May 24th before Check-in starts. There will be aminimum of 3 board members present at time of drawing.

If the winner has preregistered they will receive a refund at check-in, if the winner has not pre registered they will be getting a phone call.

IF the winner is NOT going to Play we will DRAW for another winner, you can NOT transfer to another player (we do not want to give someone that hasn't done course work a chance to win).

Winner will also be posted here.

Does the paid entry transfer to another event if you are unable to play the challenge due to volunteering for it?
Chain-outs since last ace - 1
Discgo

Postby Beerman » Tue May 14, 2013 11:36 am

Unfortunately the answer is no, we (I) want one winner for each event. I will talk with the powers tha be and see if we can get an extra player pack donated if that does happen.

I am reaaaaaaly hoping that we don't even have this problem.
Beerman

Postby Discgo » Tue May 14, 2013 12:11 pm

An extra players pack would be redundant for someone volunteering that will receive one already. It probably won't be an issue but it would be dissapointing to have your prize taken away because you are volunteering your time instead of playing.
Chain-outs since last ace - 1
Discgo

Postby The Donator » Tue May 14, 2013 12:24 pm

Discgo wrote:An extra players pack would be redundant for someone volunteering that will receive one already. It probably won't be an issue but it would be dissapointing to have your prize taken away because you are volunteering your time instead of playing.

Damn Steve, sounds like you got it in the bag. :)
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby Beerman » Tue May 14, 2013 1:06 pm

Discgo wrote:An extra players pack would be redundant for someone volunteering that will receive one already. It probably won't be an issue but it would be dissapointing to have your prize taken away because you are volunteering your time instead of playing.

Agreed but its better than a kick in the nuts.
Beerman

Postby Beerman » Fri May 24, 2013 10:18 pm

Congrats to Josh Butcher. Winner of entry fee paid into the Des Moines Challenge presented by G&L Clothing.
Beerman

Postby PsPunch » Wed May 29, 2013 3:20 pm

shit's rigged!
Nate Mickelson

I don't care, let's go throw
PsPunch

Postby bdhukr » Wed May 29, 2013 9:46 pm

I concur!
bdhukr

Return to Des Moines Disc Golf Club