lost discs

Re: lost discs

Postby alecfalzone » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:19 pm

I posted on here quite a while back about my white max with the blue stamp.. I have never heard anything about it.. I figured over the past 9 months somebody would have found it by now? If so I would really appreciate that disc back.. Aced #13 on Old Glory, Friday the 13th with that disc.. I miss that disc :cry:
alecfalzone
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:29 pm
Location: Ames, IA

Re: lost discs

Postby Abe Froman » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:38 pm

if anybody on here would've found it, you'd have it back already. the truth is most casual players don't get on here and are either chuckers or have no respect for returning property. i write my # on all my discs and have yet to get a call about any that are lost unless its by somebody i know..

don't get your hopes up bro... its probably a goner'
User avatar
Abe Froman
 
Posts: 3242
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:42 am
Location: legion park is my backyard

Re: lost discs

Postby AO » Thu May 09, 2013 11:22 am

Anyone by chance find a white star Teebird? Rob O'Brien lost it last week and may not have his name on the disc.
AO
 
Posts: 4315
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:06 pm
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA

Re: lost discs

Postby Budhyzer 17696 » Thu May 09, 2013 12:26 pm

AO wrote:Anyone by chance find a white star Teebird? Rob O'Brien lost it last week and may not have his name on the disc.

Not that I know of AO, I'll ask Crager to make sure. Did he say what hole?
Wildcat Bluff Crew Member
User avatar
Budhyzer 17696
 
Posts: 1045
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:21 am
Location: Wildcat Bluff (When not in CR)

Re: lost discs

Postby AO » Thu May 09, 2013 2:35 pm

I want to say 17 or 18
AO
 
Posts: 4315
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:06 pm
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA

Re: lost discs

Postby FB32992 » Sun May 12, 2013 8:49 pm

Lost an orange with green stamp z-avenger on hole #17. Just past the sideways tree kicked to left side. Name and number on it.
"No Chain No Game"
Team Iron Lion
http://www.ironliondgs.com/
FB32992
 
Posts: 338
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:53 pm
Location: Quad CIties

Re: lost discs

Postby blkwizardsonny » Sun May 12, 2013 9:15 pm

FB32992 wrote:Lost an orange with green stamp z-avenger on hole #17. Just past the sideways tree kicked to left side. Name and number on it.

nice drive :P
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny
 
Posts: 2785
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: GVCC

Re: lost discs

Postby hyzerman16234 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:56 pm

Left/lost my pre barry orange beast somewhere on the back last night. The person that gets it back to me has their choice of 1 of any of last years tourney discs from wildcat.
Wildcat Bluff Crew Member
hyzerman16234
 
Posts: 909
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:25 am
Location: Probably at Wildcat Bluff

Re: lost discs

Postby blkwizardsonny » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:45 pm

hyzerman16234 wrote:Left/lost my pre barry orange beast somewhere on the back last night. The person that gets it back to me has their choice of 1 of any of last years tourney discs from wildcat.

i know it wont fly the same but i have a few pre barrys you can check out brand new
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny
 
Posts: 2785
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: GVCC

Re: lost discs

Postby hyzerman16234 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:40 am

blkwizardsonny wrote:
hyzerman16234 wrote:Left/lost my pre barry orange beast somewhere on the back last night. The person that gets it back to me has their choice of 1 of any of last years tourney discs from wildcat.

i know it wont fly the same but i have a few pre barrys you can check out brand new


Found. Not sure how I didn't see it when i went looking the 1st time. Next time you are out this way I'd check those out.
Wildcat Bluff Crew Member
hyzerman16234
 
Posts: 909
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:25 am
Location: Probably at Wildcat Bluff

Re: lost discs

Postby blkwizardsonny » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:33 am

done deal i have some ice clear ones and a gold one as well :mrgreen:
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny
 
Posts: 2785
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: GVCC

Re: lost discs

Postby medicinal funk » Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:09 am

the other day i found my fr purple z nuke in the lost and found bin at titan. thank you to whoever returned it!
Titan Disc Golf

-

don't feed the frucks
User avatar
medicinal funk
 
Posts: 868
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 8:36 am
Location: cedar rapids

Re: lost discs

Postby saaber » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:27 pm

Found a blue star beast and a discraft flash on hole 13 today. No legible ink.
saaber
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:22 pm

Re: lost discs

Postby IHearChains » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:17 pm

Found a Wildcat Bluff 2010 tourney stamped Pro Boss in the used box at the PIAS in IC. Ink on it said Wildcat Crew, Hep. Anyone know a Hep? :wink:
IHearChains
 
Posts: 1010
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:09 am
Location: Iowa City

Re: lost discs

Postby hyzerman16234 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:17 am

IHearChains wrote:Found a Wildcat Bluff 2010 tourney stamped Pro Boss in the used box at the PIAS in IC. Ink on it said Wildcat Crew, Hep. Anyone know a Hep? :wink:


I guess whoever found it must have thought I had plenty more.
Wildcat Bluff Crew Member
hyzerman16234
 
Posts: 909
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:25 am
Location: Probably at Wildcat Bluff

PreviousNext

Return to Urbana - Wildcat Bluff

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests