Model Disc Golfer

General topics - anything goes within reason, keep it civil.

Postby The Donator » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:00 pm

Nohr wrote:I had 2 experinces with her 1 was good 1 was bad.

Do explain.
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby 10up » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:23 am

it's never as good the second time, duh... you don't start out as drunk, it's brighter out because you usually meet earlier in the day, probably have to listen to her talk more, etc..
you're not the girl you think you are
10up

Re: Model Disc Golfer

Postby AO » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:26 am

Holy Finley just posted she is retiring from disc golf. Wow! Called that shit the day she teed off. Just thought the book would have been a little longer. Off to the next adventure. So much for promoting herself...I mean disc golf
AO

Postby The Donator » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:45 am

Buh bye!!!! Such a great ambassador...with her self-entitlement and attitude... :roll: :roll:
The Donator

Postby Swisher Streets » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:51 am

Welp just a quick look at her pdga shows shes played in 47 sanctioned tournaments in the last two years.

In those 47 tournaments she has cashed for a grand total of $1658. She plays in pretty much every major, traveling all over the country. Granted she probably makes a good amount of money modeling (honestly have no clue though) but there has to be some less expensive hobbies out there for her than losing to first by 20+ strokes every A Tier.
Swisher Streets

Postby The Donator » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:54 am

Swisher Streets wrote:Welp just a quick look at her pdga shows shes played in 47 sanctioned tournaments in the last two years.

In those 47 tournaments she has cashed for a grand total of $1658. She plays in pretty much every major, traveling all over the country. Granted she probably makes a good amount of money modeling (honestly have no clue though) but there has to be some less expensive hobbies out there for her than losing to first by 20+ strokes every A Tier.

Exactly. Bet she wasted a ton of money traveling like a touring pro, and when she didnt cash traveling across the country each week, realized it wasnt for her.
The Donator

Postby GDL17921 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:13 am

hmmm...I'm purely speculating, but as a "pro" that hardly ever cashes, I doubt it had much to do with the money she wasn't making. Probably more to do with the jealous bitches she had to play with - some of who turned her in for what she was wearing. Probably made it not that much FUN - which is why I play and don't sweat the income side of it. A big part of disc golf is about the camradarie, and I don't think she got to experience much of that side of it other than through social media. To me that is kind of sad.
GDL17921

Postby Swisher Streets » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:32 am

GDL17921 wrote:hmmm...I'm purely speculating, but as a "pro" that hardly ever cashes, I doubt it had much to do with the money she wasn't making. Probably more to do with the jealous bitches she had to play with - some of who turned her in for what she was wearing. Probably made it not that much FUN - which is why I play and don't sweat the income side of it. A big part of disc golf is about the camradarie, and I don't think she got to experience much of that side of it other than through social media. To me that is kind of sad.

I agree completely that it had more to do with the negative feedback she has been receiving, but the financial side is definitely relevant. There is a vast difference between you and her in terms of tournament expenses. From the beginning of May to the beginning of July she traveled to Denmark, Des Moines, Michigan, KC, Oregon, and Alabama. How much did she make in that time? $198.

All the speculating is pretty irrelevant though because apparently her quitting was a joke/poke at the haters.
Swisher Streets

Postby The Donator » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:37 am

GDL17921 wrote: A big part of disc golf is about the camradarie, and I don't think she got to experience much of that side of it other than through social media. To me that is kind of sad.

That is her own fault. Ive never seen or heard someone that enjoyed playing with her. Also when she is 10-20 strokes out of cash in a small open Womens field every big tourney, that has to be doing something to her obviously public ego. She tried, time for her to move on.
The Donator

Postby LOOTOWNDISKR » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:44 am

She is pretty good at getting attention, when all said and done she might be a marketing genius, if we keep watching I wonder how many other people are?
LOOTOWNDISKR

Postby LOOTOWNDISKR » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:46 am

I cant remember the last time I had 168 "likes" for saying "good morning" but I guess im not that likable either :lol:
LOOTOWNDISKR

Postby The Donator » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:49 am

LOOTOWNDISKR wrote:I cant remember the last time I had 168 "likes" for saying "good morning" but I guess im not that likable either :lol:

You are kidding right? :lol: 168 likes?
The Donator

Postby GDL17921 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:02 am

Swisher Streets wrote:
GDL17921 wrote:hmmm...I'm purely speculating, but as a "pro" that hardly ever cashes, I doubt it had much to do with the money she wasn't making. Probably more to do with the jealous bitches she had to play with - some of who turned her in for what she was wearing. Probably made it not that much FUN - which is why I play and don't sweat the income side of it. A big part of disc golf is about the camradarie, and I don't think she got to experience much of that side of it other than through social media. To me that is kind of sad.

I agree completely that it had more to do with the negative feedback she has been receiving, but the financial side is definitely relevant. There is a vast difference between you and her in terms of tournament expenses. From the beginning of May to the beginning of July she traveled to Denmark, Des Moines, Michigan, KC, Oregon, and Alabama. How much did she make in that time? $198.

All the speculating is pretty irrelevant though because apparently her quitting was a joke/poke at the haters.

QFT
GDL17921

Postby AO » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:41 am

Seems like some of it may be brought on herself. It's like the lady with big tits and she wears clothing that shows off her tits and then gets mad about all the guys looking at her tits. Put on a turtleneck then.
AO

Postby The Donator » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:28 pm

AO wrote:Seems like some of it may be brought on herself. It's like the lady with big tits and she wears clothing that shows off her tits and then gets mad about all the guys looking at her tits. Put on a turtleneck then.

Umm, except its absolute complete opposite... :|
The Donator

PreviousNext

Return to Stuff