Thank You All!

Chase and the Iron Lion have your disc golf needs covered.

Moderator: Chase20460

Thank You All!

Postby Chase20460 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:28 pm

Today is our 7th Year Anniversary...Thank You to all our Supporters.

Without Your help 1 year wouldnt have been possible, let alone 7. Im greatful for the Quad City disc golf scene, and to the Iowa Disc Golf scene outside this area for thier acceptance. The growth and promotion of disc golf is always, and will always be, what drives me. Iron Lion has given me the chance to showcase what I love the most, QC disc golf, and this is just the start. In the end though, its our supporters that make all of this possible.

Id also just like to say thanks, starting at the top with Jessica. She rarely gets the credit she deserves for the work she puts in - and for what she puts up with...Me.

To The Team. It started with AO asking me if he could represent the shop. He didnt want anything, still doesnt ask for anything, just knew what we were doing wasnt easy. Being my friend, he figured it couldnt hurt. Thats just Adam. If he can help you, he will, he isnt worried about personal gain. I am proud to call him my friend and have him representing our business.
Adam headlined the Starting Five. David Arango, Fat Boss, Kirk Ramirez and Doogie Hauser rounded out the 1st official Team.
The Team was bound to expand. We just had too many people that earned or deserved some sort of recognition for what they were doing, both in the QCs , for Us, at our events, and outside here in the tournament world. Its another part of what keeps us in business and I appreciate you all and greatly value your influence on our company.

All in all, its been pretty fun. Most important to me though, thanks for letting me be an at home Dad. Not everyone gets that chance and it means more to me than anything else, more than I ever thought it would.

Thanks for 7 years...

Chase
http://www.ironliondgs.com
"I dont come to bow, I come to blow"- Bob Marley

"Im in the Gooooooo!" - Francine Smith
Chase20460

Postby Potter » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:19 pm

Well said Chase! Congrats to Iron Lion on 7 years and many more to come! We all appreciate everything you guys do for our sport. I would like to take this time to say THANK YOU. I know you don't hear that enough, thanks for doing what you do. Now let's party!!! :D
"I hyzerflip drones, biatch" ~Grimm
Potter

Postby AO » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:52 pm

Congrats to you, Jessica and your family. Thanks for the kind words and wish you the best for years to come!
AO

Postby hyzerman16234 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:47 pm

AO wrote:Congrats to you, Jessica and your family. Thanks for the kind words and wish you the best for years to come!

What he said. The Wildcat Bluff Crew has enjoyed having you be our vendor.
Wildcat Bluff Crew Member
hyzerman16234

Postby blkwizardsonny » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:10 am

thx for buying all my teebirds :x :D
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

Postby Scootvw » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:03 am

Congratulations. And Thanks for all the Great Events and Disc's.
Scootvw

Postby discdude08 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:09 am

Congratulations...... it has been an honor to wear the Iron Lion name. Since my start in disc golf you and your family and the entire Iron Lion family have helped me and supported me every step of the way both on and off the course. I am proud to be your friend and to wear your gear and look forward to the next seven years of Iron Lion.

Thank you Chase and Jess and even Layla for everything you do for disc golf.
Team Iron Lion 36134
discdude08

Postby Ferch » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:38 am

I've always been treated great in your neighborhood and by your neighbors.
Thank you all!
Living for flight. One day at a time.
Ferch

Postby Ferch » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:38 am

I've always been treated great in your neighborhood and by your neighbors.
Thank you all!
Living for flight. One day at a time.
Ferch

Return to Iron Lion Disc Golf Supply