Iowa Match Play Championships!!! Aug 24-25th

All Tournaments held in the state of Iowa or by Iowa affilitated clubs.

Postby Ferch » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:52 pm

Clue wrote:Thanks Tyler, that's exactly right. This bracket I posted was simply to wet a few people's appetite. I tried using the top 64 rated players, but the definition is very skewed with a lack of a current list.

In a couple months I will pick a date for registration to open. It will be first come first serve. Doesn't matter if you're 600 rated. However, 32 spots will be reserved for the top 32 rated players. If, after roughly a 2 week window, those players are not registered then those spots will be given to those on the waiting list. Only thing else I haven't mentioned is that I'm also reserving 4 spots for the 4 HOF members whom the brackets are named for.

I apologize for the confusion and certainly hope I didn't offend anyone with where they fell in the bracket. The only person who should be pissed is Jay Greenwood! How are you not in the top 64 and Lindsley is?!? I'm sure I'll do at least one of these per month as updates come along. A lot will change. Just trying to have some fun with it!

Ok, thanks.
Living for flight. One day at a time.
Ferch

Postby The Donator » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:35 pm

Clue wrote: The only person who should be pissed is Jay Greenwood! How are you not in the top 64 and Lindsley is?!?

I wish you were kidding, not sure why you think i suck butthole so bad. Im in the top 20 obv and i guarantee i will make the "elite 8." Bank it. Bring the bets on.
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby Carter45145 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:37 pm

The Donator wrote:
Clue wrote: The only person who should be pissed is Jay Greenwood! How are you not in the top 64 and Lindsley is?!?

I wish you were kidding, not sure why you think i suck butthole so bad. Im in the top 20 obv and i guarantee i will make the "elite 8." Bank it. Bring the bets on.
I'll take that bet...then feed you about 12 Keystones between rounds.
Can't criticize our smile...
Carter45145

Postby The Donator » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:38 pm

Carter45145 wrote:
The Donator wrote:

Call. How much do you want to bet?
The Donator

Postby Carter45145 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:45 pm

The Donator wrote:
Carter45145 wrote:
The Donator wrote:

A Benjamin and a 6-pack or 4-pack of what ever the winner wants.
Can't criticize our smile...
Carter45145

Postby The Donator » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:51 pm

Carter45145 wrote:
The Donator wrote:
Carter45145 wrote:
The Donator wrote:

A Benjamin and a 6-pack or 4-pack of what ever the winner wants.

4-pack sounds dangerous...you can keep that after i win
The Donator

Postby blkwizardsonny » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:37 pm

Chase20460 wrote:
blkwizardsonny wrote:is my rating that low that im a 6 seed just curious i have higher rating than alot of seeds above me js anyone ?

You just suck. Pack your sweater.
and my screen :D
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

Postby blkwizardsonny » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:41 pm

The Donator wrote:

i want any action u wanna put down slim turd :D jk bout the slim turd part
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

Postby Clue » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:45 pm

The Donator wrote:

Ha! Now it's on! Just trying to light a fire under your ass! Top 20 obviously?!? I'm not sure you're in the top 40 obviously, maybe barely. I've got Shane Stewart 48th right now. Clearly underrated, but there's no way you're *obviously* better. He has multiple Open wins recently. A guy like Joe Thompson could be top 20 if he played 2 rounds/week, but life gets in the way as it does for most of us. Steffen, Snelling, and Farnsworth are all outside the top 20 right now, you're *obviously* better than those guys?
Clue

Postby Clue » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:46 pm

blkwizardsonny + capitolization + punctuation = Melvins420
Clue

Postby blkwizardsonny » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:06 pm

dudens 420 just gave me an idea . i threw a period in there for ya but thats all u get from me ssssss
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

Postby The Donator » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:29 pm

Clue wrote:blkwizardsonny + capitolization + punctuation = Melvins420

LMAO best post this year so far. And yes I am top 20. Look at the ratings! :lol:
The Donator

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:39 pm

Yeah lindsel, I think I only know about 20 guys on the list, clue is in a tough spot, everyone wants in but there are only 64 spots. One constuctive criticism I have when looking at people's ratings is, the 13 seed in the cremer bracket is Kirk, i assume jesse kirk on the pdga site, now no offense to captain kirk as i dont know him from adam but he has two rounds from one intermediate tourney. Now compare that to a Grimm, greenwood, potter, Conrad, these guys have an established resume. I understand we have a whole season ahead of us and this mock bracket is exactly that, I just hope that clue, since this is his baby, can stand behind and justify each invite. If this bracket was final I think people could and would have a legit gripe.
Adding up scores after league... Greco-"Kerri, you shot 11 up" Kerri- "oh a 65 isn't bad" Greco-"that was the back nine"
3x state champ runner up

Postby Grimm » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:47 pm

As of now I don't plan on getting injured and play through it like last year. Well, I'll play through it none the less...but don't plan on that injury again. Ow, my back! This against Shuey's is a tough choice, either way Monday will be taken off.
50 lashes for drinking the groups whiskey isn't steep.
Grimm

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:35 am

Grimm wrote:As of now I don't plan on getting injured and play through it like last year. Well, I'll play through it none the less...but don't plan on that injury again. Ow, my back!

But what about your vagina? I guess you play through that all year!
Adding up scores after league... Greco-"Kerri, you shot 11 up" Kerri- "oh a 65 isn't bad" Greco-"that was the back nine"
3x state champ runner up

PreviousNext

Return to Iowa Tournaments