League Committee

Davenport, Bettendorf, Moline, Rock Island and surrounding area leagues

Moderator: Sniper26

Postby Daddy » Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:05 am

I changed my name cause those basterds kicked me off a free, democratic, non-denominational site.

Not for politics, for freedom of speech. A little thing called the first amendment. Or do we just skip over that part and go straight to the part where you all kiss Jeff's a$$.

Well kiss my a$$, all of you who have to be so damn difficult, that you can't mind you own fukking buisiness. I must have missed some of you when you were there for me being bashed. Oh, and you all probebly spoke up just as I ran into the woods criing my eyes out. Well, thank you for sticking up for me. I really appreciate everything you have done for me and are doing now. I can't wait to play in the womans nationals here. A nip here and a tuck there, with maybe ahole drilled here. Wallah, contention for the national title!!!! :shock:
Daddy

Postby Daddy » Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:08 am

flyinplastic23 wrote:everyone take a deep breath. count to 10, and get in the drivers seat.

Did'nt you meen.....Everyone take a deep breath....count to ten, take all of them...get into the back seat, now does'nt that feeeeel better. :lol:
Daddy

Postby MDR_3000 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:08 am

I think pat needs a hug.
If she can't swim....she's bound to drizzown.
MDR_3000

Postby flyinplastic23 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:09 am

no offense, I dont know what your talking about.

But I know I can say for myself, not only am i not on jeff's side, i hardly even know him.
Last edited by flyinplastic23 on Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
A person with great dreams can accomplish great things- Bob Rotella

Pionta Guinness, le do thoil
flyinplastic23

Postby flyinplastic23 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:11 am

Daddy wrote:
flyinplastic23 wrote:everyone take a deep breath. count to 10, and get in the drivers seat.

Did'nt you meen.....Everyone take a deep breath....count to ten, take all of them...get into the back seat, now does'nt that feeeeel better. :lol:

Get in the drivers seat is a teacher thing.

flyinplastic23

Postby Daddy » Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:11 am

MDR_3000 wrote:I think pat needs a hug.

Shut up Benson. Go open the door for someone. :shock:
Daddy

Postby Daddy » Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:12 am

flyinplastic23 wrote:
Daddy wrote:

Get in the drivers seat is a teacher thing.

Is that like sit on my lap? :lol:
Daddy

Postby MDR_3000 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:14 am

Daddy wrote:

I got your Benson right here. *grabs crotch*
If she can't swim....she's bound to drizzown.
MDR_3000

Postby Daddy » Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:17 am

MDR_3000 wrote:
Daddy wrote:

I got your Benson right here. Insert joke for what mdr wrote.
Daddy

Postby flyinplastic23 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:31 am

not quite like sit on your lap caker.

flyinplastic23

Move Forward

Postby mountainmama » Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:42 pm

Someone decide when this committee is going to meet. Include me, as I would love to try to get a women's group playing on Thurs. nights and would like it to be something the club does.

Let's stay on course and be positive. There is positive momentum because of the Women's Natls. bid. I was ready to walk away because of this kind of shit talk and was getting really tired of it. But when I saw a small group willing to focus, I saw hope. We need to keep that hope and momentum going. It's April 2007, live in the present, get the chips off your shoulders, do what is good for the SPORT of disc golf, not for your own agendas, and [b]let's get going people!! [/b]We have a shot at a MAJOR tournament. Don't think that the PDGA won't go on our forum and check things out! Are you proud of the crap that is on this thing, both secure and not!? Get it cleaned up!

Let's get a league meeting going, in a professional place and run it professionally. Everyone should be sober, ready to work together, ready with SOLUTIONS and positive ideas, and happy that we have such awesome courses to even be able to have more than one league.

Get over yourselves! It's a friggin' GAME! And we are a CLUB! MOVE ON and have fun.

TL
"You can tell more about a person in an hour of play than a year of conversation." Plato
mountainmama

Postby Lou Siffer » Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:01 pm

Thank you, Tracey. Another voice of reason, rises above the din.
"Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then we shall find the way."
-Abraham Lincoln
Lou Siffer

Postby Sniper26 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:58 pm

Thanks Tracey! I am going to bring up a few things at the meeting about leagues and at that time I would like to see what day will be the best for people interested in running leagues or being part of that board to have a meeting. I too am very excited about the nationals bid and pray to god that we get it. I am also going to talk with Chase about getting some groundwork laid to get a fun mixed doubles event started.
Sniper26

Postby GDL17921 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:35 am

you know what would be awesome, would be to have a casual mixed dubs event the day before the Women's Nationals tourney started (assuming QC gets the tourney, I know I'm jumping the gun a bit). Kinda like an ice-breaker event, let the traveling women that are essentially your guests get acquainted with the new crew. Kegs of good brew on a couple holes, you get the idea. :lol: For a good mixed dubs event, you need a lot of women. THis tourney might provide this opportunity for an event like Paul's suggesting that would be really fun.
GDL17921

Postby Lou Siffer » Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:49 am

Good idea, Jay. We'll have to look into putting that together.
"Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then we shall find the way."
-Abraham Lincoln
Lou Siffer

PreviousNext

Return to Quad City