For all the others, DGA, Lightning, Wammo, and others
Not wanting to know about the River. I want to hear about the Flow!
Living for flight. One day at a time.
- Posts: 541
- Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 10:04 am
- Location: DSM
The bolt is a new go to for me. I love this disc in every way other than the fact that the lava red is kind of tough to spot.
Boats N' Hoes
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:02 pm
Bolt is a great disc as long as you do not have a headwind. I think regular goldline and optoline will be out in the fall. I heard the bolt purple shift will be out soon.
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:34 am
Isn't lat 64 just shiny discraft?
- Posts: 5242
- Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:31 am
- Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)
irban wrote:Isn't lat 64 just shiny discraft?
I wouldnt go that far.
- Posts: 5203
- Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:51 pm
- Location: 2630 16th St. Moline IL
I was looking into buying a bolt. But should I get a uptown air or a gold line?
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:33 am
- Location: altoona iowa
Return to The Rest
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests