2012 Bushwhackers

Iowa City, Cedar Rapids, and surrounding area leagues.

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:12 am

Grimm wrote:OH YEA! Hoping to have the two top DG players in IA in this kick ass league this up coming year. Looking at you Doug P and Kern possibly Greco if he can put some big boy pants on.


is this how you talk to your friends you haven't seen in a while......

big boy pants... please, unitl you beat me in league overall i will always wear the pants in this relationship.

so where we drinking oops i mean playing sunday?
Adding up scores after league... Greco-"Kerri, you shot 11 up" Kerri- "oh a 65 isn't bad" Greco-"that was the back nine"
User avatar
3x state champ runner up
 
Posts: 1623
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:17 am
Location: Cedar Rapids

Postby peyton » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:21 pm

Kollin,

Greco is right, he has beaten more Advanced players in the last 12 years than Climo has pros. It's not the BIG BOY PANTS but something to fill them with that he needs (twig and berries).
peyton
 
Posts: 722
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:20 am

Postby GDL17921 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:25 pm

ssssssss :lol:
User avatar
GDL17921
 
Posts: 8554
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:57 am
Location: on a rock

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:31 pm

ouch doug.... tough crowd today
Adding up scores after league... Greco-"Kerri, you shot 11 up" Kerri- "oh a 65 isn't bad" Greco-"that was the back nine"
User avatar
3x state champ runner up
 
Posts: 1623
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:17 am
Location: Cedar Rapids

Postby medicinal funk » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:59 pm

peyton wrote: It's not the BIG BOY PANTS but something to fill them with that he needs (twig and berries).


Image
Titan Disc Golf

-

don't feed the frucks
User avatar
medicinal funk
 
Posts: 868
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 8:36 am
Location: cedar rapids

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:34 pm

3x state champ runner up wrote:ouch chuck.... tough crowd today
Adding up scores after league... Greco-"Kerri, you shot 11 up" Kerri- "oh a 65 isn't bad" Greco-"that was the back nine"
User avatar
3x state champ runner up
 
Posts: 1623
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:17 am
Location: Cedar Rapids

Postby Grimm » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:56 am

3x state champ runner up wrote:ouch doug.... tough crowd today


Your new name is Sally from now on. Until you beat me at Legion of Doom anyway.
50 lashes for drinking the groups whiskey isn't steep.
Grimm
 
Posts: 1311
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:02 pm
Location: Cedar Rapids

Postby frogawitdafizzle » Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:54 pm

peyton wrote:Kollin,

Greco is right, he has beaten more Advanced players in the last 12 years than Climo has pros. It's not the BIG BOY PANTS but something to fill them with that he needs (twig and berries).

Coming from a guy plays in the protected geezer division against a bunch of cripples.
User avatar
frogawitdafizzle
 
Posts: 1521
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:53 pm
Location: the lily pad at the pond

Postby Grimm » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:45 pm

frogawitdafizzle wrote:
peyton wrote:Kollin,

Greco is right, he has beaten more Advanced players in the last 12 years than Climo has pros. It's not the BIG BOY PANTS but something to fill them with that he needs (twig and berries).

Coming from a guy plays in the protected geezer division against a bunch of cripples.


I would put money on Doug against damn near anyone in IA.
50 lashes for drinking the groups whiskey isn't steep.
Grimm
 
Posts: 1311
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:02 pm
Location: Cedar Rapids

Postby Detra319 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:55 am

Grimm wrote:
frogawitdafizzle wrote:
peyton wrote:Kollin,

Greco is right, he has beaten more Advanced players in the last 12 years than Climo has pros. It's not the BIG BOY PANTS but something to fill them with that he needs (twig and berries).

Coming from a guy plays in the protected geezer division against a bunch of cripples.


I would put money on Doug against damn near anyone in IA.

Except all the pros rated higher than him? ssss
The finial... Even with no clouds!
Detra319
 
Posts: 1265
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:51 am

Postby blkwizardsonny » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:35 am

better not bet the farm sssss
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny
 
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: GVCC

Postby The Donator » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:30 am

frogawitdafizzle wrote:
peyton wrote:Kollin,

Greco is right, he has beaten more Advanced players in the last 12 years than Climo has pros. It's not the BIG BOY PANTS but something to fill them with that he needs (twig and berries).

Coming from a guy plays in the protected geezer division against a bunch of cripples.

Image
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
User avatar
The Donator
 
Posts: 6304
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:07 pm
Location: West Des Moines, IA

Postby peyton » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:06 pm

Coming from the guy that runs and plays only unsanctioned doubles tournaments in the advanced division and has as many doubles crowns as Greco has singles titles.
peyton
 
Posts: 722
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:20 am

Postby blkwizardsonny » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:29 pm

:shock:
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny
 
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: GVCC

Postby frogawitdafizzle » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:37 pm

Yep, tied the protected old farts the other night, though.
User avatar
frogawitdafizzle
 
Posts: 1521
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:53 pm
Location: the lily pad at the pond

PreviousNext

Return to Iowa City/Cedar Rapids

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests