values?

Reviews for Innova Golf discs and any other Innova products.

values?

Postby hawkeyenation82 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:48 pm

Where can I look up values of discs?
G.O.L.F = Gents Only Ladies Forbidden
hawkeyenation82

Postby SpikeHyzer » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:06 am

If you have questions on the value of a disc, just post them here. I would say check ebay, but the prices on ebay are usually inflated a bit.
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge, but imagination.
SpikeHyzer

Postby medicinal funk » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:26 am

ebay prices are goofy and inflated, spike is right. people pay way too much for shit on there. ask chase or frog
Titan Disc Golf

-

don't feed the frucks
medicinal funk

Postby tufluk » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:43 am

This forum, on Bartertown, is where you say, "What would happen if I threw my first run Destroyer in the lake and lost it? I better find a backup for a good price, or a fair trade".

ebay is where you say, "Shit! I just threw my first run Destroyer into the lake, and I have to replace it before the big tournament next week. Price doesn't matter". AND, you're bidding against 4 guys in the same boat.
tufluk

Postby Chase20460 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:58 pm

medicinal funk wrote:ebay prices are goofy and inflated, spike is right. people pay way too much for shit on there. ask chase or frog

Things can get out of hand on ebay. The only people who think they are inflated are the people getting close to that on other websites anyways. The people on dgcr for the most part are all the same. They whine about prices but sell in an overstocked market. When there is a disc in quantity on ebay, market value holds decently true.

I see stuff go for about 10$ less on dgcr than ebay, and that $10 is paying the seller fees on ebay for the inflated price. Its all one in the same.
http://www.ironliondgs.com
"I dont come to bow, I come to blow"- Bob Marley

"Im in the Gooooooo!" - Francine Smith
Chase20460

Postby medicinal funk » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:44 am

Chase20460 wrote:
medicinal funk wrote:ebay prices are goofy and inflated, spike is right. people pay way too much for shit on there. ask chase or frog

Things can get out of hand on ebay. The only people who think they are inflated are the people getting close to that on other websites anyways. The people on dgcr for the most part are all the same. They whine about prices but sell in an overstocked market. When there is a disc in quantity on ebay, market value holds decently true.

those kids on dgcr are assholes too. "hey man you give me that sweet ass disc and i'll give you these two pieces of shit! it's a good deal man!"
Titan Disc Golf

-

don't feed the frucks
medicinal funk

Postby Discgo » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:33 pm

I had a guy on dgcr ask me what I wanted to trade for a disc he wanted. I copy/pasted my trade list from the thread in the pm and then he asked the same thing again. I sent him another pm with the same list bolded and underlined. Never heard back from him.
Chain-outs since last ace - 1
Discgo

Postby Buzzz Killington » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:03 pm

If you can get someone to pay $10000 for a disc, then it's value is $10000. If you want to put a price on a disc think supply/demand (low/high). You can be a sniper on Ebay if you watch closely.

Lately I've been thinking used discs might only become so valuable until the age that players no longer can afford to throw new versions of that model and start throwing something else. And thinking that as more and more discs get made, the discs in your bag become increasingly replaceable. BUT, there are people who firmly believe their bag is irreplaceable, so try to collect that shit and rake em over the coals when the woods swallows their favorite!
Buzzz Killington

Postby Chase20460 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:34 am

You just explained my life. Its not new.
http://www.ironliondgs.com
"I dont come to bow, I come to blow"- Bob Marley

"Im in the Gooooooo!" - Francine Smith
Chase20460

Return to Innova