Found disc's at Wildcat

Postby blkwizardsonny » Thu May 31, 2012 12:29 am

sounds like an ex wife ssss
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

Postby K.C. » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:03 pm

Anyone know Paul Benda, PDGA # 13543? Found his Champ Beast out at Wildcat last weekend. Could easily get to Chase if he's a traveler or goes to area tourneys. Thanks.
K.C.

Postby Swisher Streets » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:25 pm

Found a Yellow Star FL, buddy lost a red star roadrunner
Swisher Streets

Postby hyzerman16234 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:46 pm

K.C. wrote:Anyone know Paul Benda, PDGA # 13543? Found his Champ Beast out at Wildcat last weekend. Could easily get to Chase if he's a traveler or goes to area tourneys. Thanks.

You can take it to Titan. I'll let Paul know. Or if you are in the QC area Chase will be up to vend at WC in October. Paul is a WC crew member.
Wildcat Bluff Crew Member
hyzerman16234

Postby Budhyzer 17696 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:24 am

hyzerman16234 wrote:
K.C. wrote:Anyone know Paul Benda, PDGA # 13543? Found his Champ Beast out at Wildcat last weekend. Could easily get to Chase if he's a traveler or goes to area tourneys. Thanks.

You can take it to Titan. I'll let Paul know. Or if you are in the QC area Chase will be up to vend at WC in October. Paul is a WC crew member.

K.C., I agree, if Chase can bring it with him to the Wildcat Bluff Open on Oct. 13th that would be great. BTW, did you guys have a good time? Our paths didn't cross Friday night and you guys left really early Saturday morning, didn't get a chance to talk to you.....
Budhyzer 17696

Postby peyton » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:30 pm

I can get it from Chase this weekend if he has it.
peyton

Postby K.C. » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:45 pm

Budhyzer 17696 wrote:K.C., I agree, if Chase can bring it with him to the Wildcat Bluff Open on Oct. 13th that would be great. BTW, did you guys have a good time? Our paths didn't cross Friday night and you guys left really early Saturday morning, didn't get a chance to talk to you.....

You guys get praise on here/everywhere for your work out at Wildcat...but, in my opinion...it's simply not enough. Just like with Camden 2 here in town, it's just incredible how much time/effort is put into these courses...and its blatantly obvious, and often overlooked or taken for granted.

I'd been looking forward to playing the course again, as it'd been over a year since seeing it...and WOW, just wow. I've been playing a little bit again this summer, and had a couple confidence boosting rounds at Credit Island (shorts)...and, well...humbling is the mildest description I can probably come up with. What a reality check, which I should've known, really.

Keep up the great....that's not enough: phenomenal...work out there, man. It's a pride killer, but you enjoy every second of it.
K.C.

Postby IHearChains » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:25 pm

K.C. wrote:You guys get praise on here/everywhere for your work out at Wildcat...but, in my opinion...it's simply not enough.

agree
IHearChains

Postby Budhyzer 17696 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:05 pm

K.C. wrote:
Budhyzer 17696 wrote:K.C., I agree, if Chase can bring it with him to the Wildcat Bluff Open on Oct. 13th that would be great. BTW, did you guys have a good time? Our paths didn't cross Friday night and you guys left really early Saturday morning, didn't get a chance to talk to you.....

You guys get praise on here/everywhere for your work out at Wildcat...but, in my opinion...it's simply not enough. Just like with Camden 2 here in town, it's just incredible how much time/effort is put into these courses...and its blatantly obvious, and often overlooked or taken for granted.

I'd been looking forward to playing the course again, as it'd been over a year since seeing it...and WOW, just wow. I've been playing a little bit again this summer, and had a couple confidence boosting rounds at Credit Island (shorts)...and, well...humbling is the mildest description I can probably come up with. What a reality check, which I should've known, really.

Keep up the great....that's not enough: phenomenal...work out there, man. It's a pride killer, but you enjoy every second of it.

Well, glad you had fun...I think? :lol: Praise is nice but it's not why we do what we do, we just really enjoy making the course something for us and everyone else to enjoy. As long as we have the means and our bodies hold up, we'll keep improving the course. Someday we'll slow down, hopefully we'll be happy with what we have by then.
Budhyzer 17696

Previous

Return to Urbana - Wildcat Bluff