Camden 1 cleanup

Postby nugs » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:02 pm

It was not a crack and I never thought it would rouse feathers. Just thought the course would get cleaned... Spin it any way you want. Never said I didnt appreciate the way Camden 2 looked. Said it looked great.. (your ignoring the facts again!!)(And you seem to think you can read my mind) :P

For your infomation" Gene was MY hero growing up..
Chose my MOS(job) when I went in the army to be like my big brother. We are alike in many ways. Not so much in others... I would still jump in if someone was trying to kick his ass. We are still family. Even if we do not talk.
These are my first posts to blogs, I had to ask my nephew what trolling was.
You don't have to like the truth, GDL, You just have deal with it... :)
Guess you are not very good at that despite what you say.

Some people are too funny... :)
Stuff people say still amaze me..

The truth will set you free!!!!

“There are none so blind as those, that will not see”
nugs

Postby GDL17921 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:04 am

nugs wrote:It was not a crack and I never thought it would rouse feathers. Just thought the course would get cleaned... Spin it any way you want. Never said I didnt appreciate the way Camden 2 looked. Said it looked great.. (your ignoring the facts again!!)(And you seem to think you can read my mind) :P

you're (contraction for "you are") apparently not as smart as I was giving you credit for if you expect me to believe that first sentence.

And I guess since you "never thought it would rouse feathers" probably isn't the first time this has happened in your (proper use of the four letter word you used incorrectly) life - evidenced by your (again) relationship with your (again) estranged brother - which also probably isn't your (again) fault either, huh?
GDL17921

Postby nugs » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:38 pm

Again you speak of things you do not know the facts about... Does not matter because you are nothing to me. I was just trying to inform the community, but when attacked, I told you guys the truth and you didn't like it. You guys played yourselves like puppets. Don't get mad at me because you did... was not my original intention... But I didn't deserve to eat shit on this one.

Sniper said I was right. Did you hear that. Sniper said I was right. You Gdl are just a moron. You bother me about as much as the sweat on my nutsack...

Get over yourself... All you are is a amusement to me... I hold the strings and you dance marionette... :)
nugs

Postby blkwizardsonny » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:04 pm

please be over everyone thread over good night
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

Postby Sniper26 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:32 pm

At no point in my replies did I say you were right.
Sniper26

Postby Grimm » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:52 pm

Sniper26 wrote:At no point in my replies did I say you were right.

Really want to quote Billy Madison when he talks about the puppy but can't remember it.
50 lashes for drinking the groups whiskey isn't steep.
Grimm

Postby Sniper26 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:08 pm

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Was that what you were looking for?
Sniper26

Postby Grimm » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:31 pm

Sniper26 wrote:
Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Was that what you were looking for?

ssssssssssss :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
50 lashes for drinking the groups whiskey isn't steep.
Grimm

Postby nugs » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:19 pm

It was Sprague. My mistake. Don't want you getting credit for agreeing with the truth. Doesn't matter who said it. I was right
And I said puppet not puppy. Don't know anything about a puppy quote so don't know what that is about.

Feel free to Google Marionette... Dance puppet Dance. :)

:wink: Some shid is too funny :lol: I love it!

Last time I am going to tell you. Camden 1 needs cleaning. Stay in denial if you want. The end... :lol:
nugs

Postby Sniper26 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:59 am

Then drive your whiney ass out there with a few garbage bags and pick it up. More TV less radio.
Sniper26

Postby snelling1 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:26 am

It's very easy people come to Camden to play Camden one then eventually they play Camden two the traffic comes from new guys not from the ams or pros so we need to have two solid clean courses eventually all the new guys who are littering will move over to Cmden two as they get better so we need to enlighten people before it spreads I do agree we need to work on Camden one it would take one work night to get done what we need and all I heard last year was next year it will happen nexus year well it is here and half over it hasn't happened so therfore I will take the responsibility so any day anybody wants to work I will be there and I have helped on cam 2 and I'm sure I can get them guys to spare a day for the cause I will start tomorrow .
TEAM IRON LION
snelling1

Postby snelling1 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:49 am

Me and denny got a lot done on hole six seven fourteen and fifteen 90% of the work was on fifteen and there are now lines that should have been there before and I know some will say we took out to much but that is there opinion and your more than welcome to have one and yes gene came and helped I called him and he was there in no time so a big thanks go out to gene and denny for helping with this work and we will keep working on the course as we have time.
TEAM IRON LION
snelling1

Postby Chase20460 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:48 pm

Course looks great, the work you guys put in shows, which means there was alot.
http://www.ironliondgs.com
"I dont come to bow, I come to blow"- Bob Marley

"Im in the Gooooooo!" - Francine Smith
Chase20460

Postby blkwizardsonny » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:45 pm

way too take charge only played cam 1 once and really enjoyed it more than i thought and didnt pay attention or notice it looking littery ssss i made that word up anyway cant wait to come back soon and play both .
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

Previous

Return to Quad Cities (Milan, IL) - Camden Park