mike williams and rusty wallace

Des Moines area leagues

Moderator: Single L

mike williams and rusty wallace

Postby blkwizardsonny » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:48 pm

anybody else seen mike williams in the praire meadows commercial standing behind rusty wallace yesssssss good stuff mikal everybody chime in when you see it with your jokes
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny
 
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: GVCC

Postby MDR_3000 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:55 pm

Who's the dude next to him with the shifty eyes?
If she can't swim....she's bound to drizzown.
User avatar
MDR_3000
 
Posts: 2969
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:09 pm
Location: Straight outta NoCash.

Postby The Donator » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:22 pm

Ha thats funny, just saw that about a half hour ago!
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
User avatar
The Donator
 
Posts: 6304
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:07 pm
Location: West Des Moines, IA

Postby SARG27044 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:52 am

MDR_3000 wrote:Who's the dude next to him with the shifty eyes?
lmfao.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbVYjxH_sYA
SARG27044
 
Posts: 6724
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: D.M.

Postby QMikal » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:10 pm

scary i know. the guy to my right works at prairie meadows and the guy to the left is Rusty Wallace's driver. seemed only right to put him i there. so, go ahead with the jokes. all is welcome. :D
Don't worry about that big guy, I can scream like a school girl!
User avatar
QMikal
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:44 pm

Re: mike williams and rusty wallace

Postby QMikal » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:12 pm

blkwizardsonny wrote:anybody else seen mike williams in the praire meadows commercial standing behind rusty wallace yesssssss good stuff mikal everybody chime in when you see it with your jokes


oh, and i do like the fact that for a Topic you can't get my name spelled right and in the comment you can. good stuff ssssssssssss haha
Don't worry about that big guy, I can scream like a school girl!
User avatar
QMikal
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:44 pm

Postby Grimm » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:25 pm

SARG27044 wrote:
MDR_3000 wrote:Who's the dude next to him with the shifty eyes?
lmfao.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbVYjxH_sYA


I can't stop watching or laughing!
50 lashes for drinking the groups whiskey isn't steep.
Grimm
 
Posts: 1307
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:02 pm
Location: Cedar Rapids

Postby irban » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:46 pm

Is that Mikal at :19 too? Watching the races when he should be working? Be sure you get scale for every minute Mikal.
~~~- ¥
User avatar
irban
 
Posts: 5231
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:31 am
Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)

Re: mike williams and rusty wallace

Postby blkwizardsonny » Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:05 pm

QMikal wrote:
blkwizardsonny wrote:anybody else seen mike williams in the praire meadows commercial standing behind rusty wallace yesssssss good stuff mikal everybody chime in when you see it with your jokes


oh, and i do like the fact that for a Topic you can't get my name spelled right and in the comment you can. good stuff ssssssssssss haha
lol i dont like to think too hard once im home from work
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny
 
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: GVCC

Postby 10up » Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:55 pm

yeah don't pull a muscle or anything there bud..
you're not the girl you think you are
User avatar
10up
 
Posts: 3051
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:55 am
Location: inside my pants

Postby blkwizardsonny » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:30 pm

10up wrote:yeah don't pull a muscle or anything there bud..
lol danimal sup brother . wait till you get real old :)
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny
 
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: GVCC


Return to Des Moines

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron